Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by love_is_noise »

yeah, man i loved that movie!!
i was allways abit of a treky, raised that way, but the movie was way more than i expected, it was amazing! and zachary as spock, wow he was soo good. I love him in heroes, and then to see him in something that i've been obbsessed with my whole life...it was so *squee*-ish
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hmm...this science teacher in my school, and he was pretty cute. I didn't have a crush on him, but me and my friends sure liked to pass by him in the halls. ;) :lol: Ironically enough his name is Mr.Botte.(pronounced like body) :lol: :lol: Hm....and also...Trace Cyrus. YUMM. Usually, I'm not attracted to guys like that, but he's my exception. ;)
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Well there was this really cool teacher at school who everybody liked cause he told so many jokes :oops: but i really had a crush on him and so did my friend lucky to say i am over it though
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

We were watching this TV version of A View Form The Bridge in school the other month and I've developed a huge crush on the guy who plays Eddie!
I don't know why either becasue he's vile!
:lol: xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

okay.
if anime crushes are weird.
then i am weird, though i don't watch naruto or bleach, nor do i know any of the characters names really, i find the main males attractive in a way.
as well as the mabudachi trio of furuba fame, and haru.
i like kyo & yuki too, as well as momiji.
but one crush that i don't think ever mentioned, that has been hidden for such a long time, has risen again.
and that one would be...James from Team Rocket.
seriously.i find his general stupidity quite adorable. :lol:
brunetterebel010 wrote:aha I have a thing for 80's rockstars (okay basically long hair,make up, earrings and leather(bikers are always funy... :lol: )... :oops: )
but that movie was brilliant...
other on my list probably include like Jon Bon Jovi (he's better lookin now though) etc. etc.
HOMG!did you ever have anything for axl rose? :lol: or anyone else like that? i forgot to mention i still love that man. he's like a drug.. i won't get over it. :cry:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hihi.... my strangest crush....Bam Margera.....
or maybe Ville Valo....

I don't know why but both men are in my eyes so hot...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

when i was little i had a very strange crush on neville from auf wiedersehen pet.
And then there was the blonde bloke in the cartoon series dungeons and dragons :oops:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

I used to travel from Alkmaar to Amsterdam by train every day to work. It's a 45 minute train ride. And each morning on the station I saw this girl. Just seeing her nearly took my breath away. She probably worked the same hours as I did, because I saw her every day for a week, I actually started looking for her in crowds on the platform.

After a while she noticed me too and when she suddenly looked me in the eye and smiled the ground fell away underneath me. The loveliest sight I could imagine. At this time I was in a long term relation ship (ex girlfriend now) so I never actually acted on it. But after two or three months of staring at each other on the platform and in the train itself I decided to at least talk to her. She was my obsession and I at worst was worth a smile to her, I at least had to know her name.

The morning I had finally built up the guts, I couldn't find her on the platform...and this was weird because not a single day had passed that she wasn't there. In hindsight that now strikes me as very odd because in three months time you expect someone to be late, sick, have day off or whatever, but my girl was there every day. I actually started to panic a bit, maybe something was wrong. The next day again she wasn't there and the day after that again. After a terrible week, in which I truly felt like I had lost someone deer to me something weird happened...

After looking for my silent mystery lady for almost an hour, I had been getting to the station earlier each morning, I entered my train. When I sat down and looked out from my window, she was there... The entire world vanished around me and she was all I saw at that moment. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She brought her had to her mouth and blew me a kiss, I must have looked like a schoolboy after his first kiss, a smile from ear to ear when suddenly a group, probably some students rushed by taking my girl from sight. When the group went by I looked everywhere for her, I even walked through the entire train and looked on the platform. The whistle blew and the train got ready to move so I hurried back inside again, heart beating in my chest like a hammer on an anvil.

When I looked out again, despair gripping me by the throat, the world looked so gray I wondered if color has ever even touched it... until I saw a small, nearly violet butterfly gently touching the train and then fluttering out of sight. I must have been standing there for the whole 45 minutes, tears softly streaming down my face. Rationally I had no idea why, but I knew in my heart that I had seen the last of that mystery girl. And I haven't seen her since.

Now more then ten years later those few months seem so magical to me and every time I think about it I have to blink away a tear. I will never really know what happened to her or if she really actually existed, I don't know and I don't need to know... but it was my weirdest crush.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Nocturnal Lure wrote:I used to travel from Alkmaar to Amsterdam by train every day to work. It's a 45 minute train ride. And each morning on the station I saw this girl. Just seeing her nearly took my breath away. She probably worked the same hours as I did, because I saw her every day for a week, I actually started looking for her in crowds on the platform.
seriously???? you work in A'dam??
did we talk before, because I can't remember it (sorry but I suck at remembering period....)..
I work in Den Haag...just a short trip away...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

marielle wrote:hihi.... my strangest crush....Bam Margera.....
or maybe Ville Valo....

I don't know why but both men are in my eyes so hot...
bam :lol: he is cute. :lol:
but i'd prefer him as a friend. 8-)
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.