Tears

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Tears

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

debussygirl wrote:
bronzehairedmiracle wrote:Among books, I cried really hard in HP7 when Dobby dies
Me too. :cry: :cry: :cry:
He was my favorite. Such a noble little elf.

I know. He was one of the most loavable characters in the book. I really liked what Harry wrote on his gravestone.
B.T.W I LOVE your signature with the montage from Twilight. It is my favourite scene. I was just listening to Let Me Sign when I saw your signature for the first time. It had me in tears. :oops:
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, it's among my favorite parts from twilight. I only wish I could add the music in with the montage as well.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I've been in a real crying mood lately, not sure why. The music I'm listening to doesn't help much, either.

I cry during every death scene in almost every book or movie I'm reading/watching, even if I don't really care about the character. I feel like crying when I finish a book mainly because they have such bittersweet endings. And I cried during every single death scene in the HP series. Gosh, someone needs to plug up my water works. :roll:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May