Tears

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Tears

Post by maddy<3twilight »

LipsForeverSealed wrote:The Boy In Striped Pyjamas had me in insane tears....
OMG the movie is coming out. (or it might have already came out, That might be what your talking about) :? :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
OMG the movie is coming out. (or it might have already came out, That might be what your talking about) :? :lol:
yeah it was the movie I was talking about here.. i always meant to read the book! I wanted to have it read before I saw the movie but well got dragged there early by my cousin
:mrgreen:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

P.S. I love you. the movie makes me bawl.
KING KONG (the new one, obviously), I always cry at the end when King Kong dies :cry:
I cry at some really sad episodes of Grey's Anatomy, does that count?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I cried over the frist two Harry Potter movies these last two days. Since I know how the whole series ends I can no longer watch them without tears running down my cheeks during a lot of scences (mind you there where scences where I was cryng even before I read book seven) :oops:

I even almost stared to cry while watching Madagascar 2 yesterday. The beginning is just so sad... Pathetic, right?

I start crying fairly easy, so yeah I'm very emotional...

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

im a pretty easy crier - books and films set me off loads i can remember numerous incidents where i've cried recently over a film or book

TV
- the last episode in the 2nd season of Doctor Who has me bawling all over the place when Rose gets trapped in the parallel universe.

Movies
- Titanic i cry really bad at the end it just kills me knowing that all those people did really die it was just a waste of life. :cry:
- Click someone mentioned it earlier and i remembered that i cried at the end before he woke up
- LOTR i am pretty sure i've cried at the end when Frodo leaves
- The Duchess i was very nearly in tears by the end of watching it i still haven't read the book yet which will be interesting

Books
- New Moon the obvious chapter gets me almost every time when i was reading it aloud to my sister last night i could hear my voice cracking slightly as i tried not to cry
- The Time-traveller's Wife i bawled my eyes out at the end of this (not entirely due to the book i think - aunt flo did arrive the next mornin so im blaming some of the tears on her ) but it was genuinely sad
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles that whole damn book depressed me so it was no surprise that i cried when she was killed at the end it was unfair to her i couldn't see the point to the book at all she suffered so much unhappiness for no reward at the nd
- Harry Potter 7 Fred's death and the senseless deaths of Lupin and Tonks had me crying im soo glad SM didn't do something like that at the end of BD cos that would have killed me cos of the injustice.

Right overlong list of stuff that makes me wail ending now.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I cried on The Dancer In The Dark movie. It's very emotional, especially at the end.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

LipsForeverSealed wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
yeah it was the movie I was talking about here.. i always meant to read the book! I wanted to have it read before I saw the movie but well got dragged there early by my cousin
:mrgreen:
My teacher was reading it to our class and at the end she cried..
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Those St. Jude research hospital commercials with the sick kids make me cry. :cry:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

When She Loved Me by Sarah McLauchlan makes me cry. :cry:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Anarey wrote:There's only one movie that makes me cry everytime: What Dreams May Come. That is my favorite movie ever.
God yes and that was on the TV two nights ago. I watched it, even though I own it.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY