The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by samajama »

Keds: Huzzah! Chivalry is not dead!! :D

Lena: Umm, I'm honestly not sure if it was sketchy or not. He wasn't like hardcore :shock: staring at me. He just kept looking over. But I wasn't sure if I should be creeped out or flattered, so I went with creeped. I'm not used to flattery lol. :P

VK: Heh. It's ok that you feel good about making him skip track. He was sick! :] And you will look hot at 8:00am becuase you're Virginia! ;]

Wolf-Girl90: Eh, I'll never see him again. It's rare that I see (or notice) the same people on the bus (unless it's someone I know because then I tend to notice them =P). Mass Transit is crowded in NYC, lol.

"Update" (from Bus Creeper 'til now I've been in my house, so.......)
  • I ate ice cream! Hellz yeah.
  • Does thinking about fictional characters count as an update? ...Didn't think so. Le sigh.
  • SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!!
Anyone seen Holden or Imogen?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I'M NOT DEAD!!
I truly am unbelievably sorry! I have been neglecting everyone and I feel terrible!
I've basically been moping around being all depressed but, to be honest, I am extremely over it!
I'm trying this "New-me" thing where I stop thinking apart the past all the time!
It's getting really old!
So I'm so so so so SO sorry!
And hello to all the new people! :D

Have I mentioned I'm sorry?! :roll:
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

We love you, Immy!! =) I'm glad you're feeling better. Being depressed seems to take a lot of energy, doesn't it? Oh, and stop apologizing! :lol:

Sam...you should try embracing flattery. Hehe. It's fun. I'm sure the supposed creeper just thought you were cute. Boys aren't very subtle when they see something they like. ;] (Neither are girls, but you know...)

Genny...first, I want to see your new ring. Haha. Second, GROSS about the weed. That sounds extremely disgusting. I think a lot of guys who dump girls in horrible ways and then act nice are just trying to make themselves feel better. Lahoozer!! (him, not you, lol). I think you should go to Tom's sister's house if you want to. Don't let a boy be the reason you don't go somewhere. ;]

V--you should totally bring walking shoes and then change into your new shoes @ school. Haha. They're fabulous...you have to wear them. O.O And I know why you're excited!! You're excited because you have influence over John, because you convinced him to skip practice! Ha! Score. ;]

Um, not much is new with me. I'm kind of freaked out about asking Rory out this weekend, but whatever. I'll just not think about it until after I do it. Hah. Uhhm, I hate school. Yes, ma'am. Is it possible to spend so much time learning that you actually LOSE intelligence? XD Oh, I choreographed an AWESOME dance to Push by Enrique, so I am going to tell my Zumba instructor and hopefully she'll steal it from me. ;]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Hey guys. :]

CHELSEA:
ASK TYLER TO THE VALENTINE'S DANCE! Seriously. That would be a primo opportunity. And you can still post that poem if you want, we'd love to hear it! :]

SAM:
Bus creeper does sound a little weird... but hey, at least he didn't follow you home or into a dark alley or something! *cringe* Hahah. :]

GOYMER:
So your date was boring... That's okay. Don't sweat it. You don't know her all that well and you were nervous. It's normal. I'd say the next time you see her at work, tell her that you had fun on Saturday even though you feel like you bored her. She'll probably say oh no you didn't, and just say well I feel like I did, and I'm really sorry. Hope we can try hanging out again sometime. Maybe go out to lunch or something. You know, just casually apologize about it when you see her. Otherwise you're going to drive yourself nuts haha. :]

DUNNER:
How'd things go?! :]

LENA:
Yeah... I'd love to talk to him. That would be nice. The problem is I never get an opportunity to talk to him and when I do, he doesn't know what to say. But, knowing myself, I could never make him choose between Cara and I. He loves her, he loves me, too. But he's with HER and not me. And I'm not going to pressure him to change that. I DO want to talk to him about it, though. I want to ask him what the difference is between how he feels for her and how he feels for me. And if there isn't a difference, how he can just date one of us and not feel weird. But yeah. Thanks, though. I'm really glad you had fun on Saturday! And surrounded yourself with sexy, delicious boys. That's always a nice treat. ;] Hope you're enjoying your week off school. Go get that book! :]

KRISTEN:
I'm glad you've finally made a decision about Evan. And if you really love him, then staying with him is the right choice and I really hope you're happy. :] As for B... Even though you like him a little bit, there's no reason you two can't be friends. So continue getting hugs for your musical taste, etc. ;] Haha. Just be friends. :] So what did you and Evan do for V-Day? Or did I totally miss this..?

VK:
YOUR SHOES ARE GLORIOUS! Ah, lovely. So your story about John was amazing. He must be truly, definitively beautiful haha. I'm glad you had fun at the swim meet and you even got a hug! I hope you're swooning this boy every chance you get! Get that ball rolling, sista! ;] :] Oh, and I hope you had fun at Rocky Horror Weekend! What a fabulous event. :]

JENNIFER:
He can COOK!? Marry this man. Right now. ;] :]

CONTESSA:
I'm so sorry! I think you should tell SOMEONE, even if you can't go to the police. An older adult who you're close to. Someone needs to look out for her. I hope she realizes what a HORRIBLE LOSER this guy is! Keep us posted!

ECFAN:
Give him some space. Maybe he didn't expect you to be interested in him and he's nervous to reply. Just give it some time. If he doesn't respond after a couple of weeks (yes, a couple of weeks) then just let it go and casually strike up another conversation with him online. But for right now, just give it some time. :]

TIFFI:
HAHAHA texting your home phone. That's insane! So I totally understand what you mean about TJ. If Andy ever got in a fight or dispute with another of our friends, I'd just HAVE to be on his side. That's just how it works. But I'm glad that you two are so close and that you can both look out for each other. I hope he's doing well. As for Fred... You're right. Just like it be kind of whatever and if something happens, it happens and if not, it doesn't. No big deal. But yeah, I'm glad to hear you're doing pretty well. :]

GENNY:
Hey, sometimes huge rings are just NECESSARY! ;] As for Mr. Weed Smoker... What a loser! I bet you're now glad he broke up with you, huh? You certainly wouldn't want to be dating him now! And I see no reason why you shouldn't go hang out with his sister. It seems like it's perfectly fine to me and you'll probably have fun. So just go for it. :]

IMMY:
YAY!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK! WE MISSED YOU! I thought you'd DIED, seriously. PHEW. Okay, so what's going on with you nowadays!? :]

MARIE:
I can't wait for you to ask Rory out! ;] And I hope your Zumba instructor steals your dance, I'm sure it's magnificent! :]

Update:
Alright, well... I haven't been on here since Sunday. But not too much has happened in the boy realm, really. Things have been pretty 'lax because I've been at rehearsal so much and today we opened. So I'm going to the other cast's show tonight and I have my show tomorrow.
Andy's pretty much the same. I found out that he says the same thing to Cara and I when he says good night. He says, "I love you!!!! Good night!!!!" because he accidentally sent it to me when it was meant for Cara and then when I said good night, that's what he said. Weird... But anyway, I just asked him if we're still going to prom together and he said yes. Great... I hate prom. I really don't want to go. He and my mom are making me. Sheesh.
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

conzoni-lol no me and tj have never been more than friends, well at least its always been that way for me he used to ask me out a bunch but now..we're like brother/sister and it feels great =]

christinyyy-aww have fun at prom!!! and yes the home phone it was like WTFFF????? hahah

wolf-girl-haha you sound like one of my best friends, she is NOT a kid person and she's kinda like samantha with the whole 'no relationship thing' haha we decided (and yes i kno that this is dorky) that i would be charolett and my one guy friend (who's gay) would be carrie and my other friend (who we love but is kind of really b**chy sometimes) is maranda hehe. smoking weed at 11 AM? thats ridiculas, lol all the druggies hang out by the front door its sooo stupid you can tell so easily because of the stench. ewww what kind of dumbakk gets high in class? lol
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

A belated Valentine's day poem:

Valentine <3

Valentine's Day, and once again
I am nowhere near
finding anyone to love,
to hold dear

But it's not the loneliness
that gets to me
it's the lying words
that I see

"Be mine" isn't special
it really doesn't mean a thing
it's like a mockingbird
with another bird's song to sing

So if you want to please me
don't send those word so few
but if you want to impress me
why don't you start with "I love you".

(I actually wrote this last month lol :] )

Lovemesomecullensss:You really think I should? He doesn't even really know me...unless Dakota has told him about me or something. Which I doubt. And I'm sorta waiting to see if my parents will even let me go.

Sam:I agree with LMSC on this, it's a good thing Bus Creeper's not a stalker. :shock: That would be very bad.

*+*Update*+*
Ok Joseph is being a total J-A-C-K-A-S-S. On Fri(the 13th btw) he gives me this bogus note that is rubberbanded(that's not even a word)to a stuffed Hershey Kiss doll thing. And the note said that he was totally, over me(HE IS A LIAR), but then at lunch, IN THE LUNCH LINE, he goes and KISSES MY NECK. :shock: :oops: And I elbowed him really hard and was all like, "WTF?!", and he got all mad and like wouldn't even look at me for the rest of lunch.(I didn't even mean to sit by him anyway, but I had to.) And yesterday, I gave him a note to ask if he was still mad at me, and he was all like, "What do you think?"and I was all like,"I'm not yours anymore. You shouldn't do that." and he said, "I can if I want to.", then I got really p.i.s.s.e.d. and said, "You know what? I give up! I'm tired of you acting like your whole life is s.h.i.t. I just give up!" But then today I ended up sitting next to Tyler, and Joseph elbowed me as he walked past. And later I gave him a note and I said, "So are you just not gonna talk to me anymore or what?" and he tried to apologize and I threw the note away, and then he tried to say he was sorry, and I told him I knew he was sorry, and then the bell rang and I left. So I think Joseph has officially reached Creeper status. :? And he's being a jerk. :x
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Twas a pretty good day, laid-back and such. I basically just ate a lot of delicious food and watched Doctor Who.

Though in terms of dating, there's nothing to report. The biggest thing lately for me, besides my birthday, was getting into my number one college choice. I know for a fact that there are many fine looking young men there, too.

I suppose a question is in order . . . If you were stuck in the house with your significant other/crush and could watch one television show, what would it be? This could be a show that is no longer on the air or a current hit. Also, what about that show would make it a fun one to watch with another person?
ImageImageImage
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

a_n_n_a wrote:If you were stuck in the house with your significant other/crush and could watch one television show, what would it be? This could be a show that is no longer on the air or a current hit. Also, what about that show would make it a fun one to watch with another person?
The Office, without a doubt. It's fun to watch it with other people, because it's a hilarious, brilliant show and then we can quote it after and think we have some inside joke. :lol:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

a_n_n_a wrote: If you were stuck in the house with your significant other/crush and could watch one television show, what would it be? This could be a show that is no longer on the air or a current hit. Also, what about that show would make it a fun one to watch with another person?
Haha, probably Doctor Who! It's definitely my fav show. I LOVE David Tennant's hair! And it's just SO hilarious but it also has a good plot at the same time. It's just absolutely Brilliant! My dad's been a fan of it for 30 years, and he sortof pulled me in. :D (It's nice to find other fans, btw ;) )
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Anna's question-
Ummm... Probably something old like Giligans Island. Not onluy have I been wanting to see it for a really long time but it would be a cute experience to watch it with someone. It's not a chick comedy show or annoying or anything. it's a classic and everyone has to love it's pure comical genius. =]