The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by samajama »

Immy: Yay! Glad you're not dead. :]

Marie: I'll try that. Good luck with Rory. ;]

Christine: Heh. Yeah. :/ Well, you're going to have fun at prom..so suck it up. <3 I need to find a prom date...

A4TE: Nice poem!!! And er... that's awkward.

If you were stuck in the house with your significant other/crush and could watch one television show, what would it be? This could be a show that is no longer on the air or a current hit. Also, what about that show would make it a fun one to watch with another person?
Probably something forensic-y mostly because I like watching those things. They're fun for watching with other people because they're intellectual and can stimulate dicussion, they're interesting so they are fun to watch, and if they get boring you can occupy yourself with...each other. ;]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Thanks. I'll do that then. But it's not a bad thing that I mentioned it, right? I mean, I don't want him to think I'm his psycho stalker. :? But yeah.

Edit: By the way, I'm Chelsea, but it's pronounced Chel-see-uh. Just wanted to introduce myself. :)
lovemesomecullensss

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

CHELSEA:
Awww, your poem was cute. And true. :] And yes, I really think you should ask him! You never know, he might say yes on a whim and you could end up having a great time. As for Joseph... OH MY GOD, WHAT A JERK. You just need to stay away from him! Don't worry about whether or not he's mad at you. He'll get over himself (and you) eventually and things will go back to normal, but if you worry about his mood and let him know it, he'll just keep being back-and-forth with you. So just don't even worry about it and let him deal with himself. Focus on more important things. ;] :]

ANNA:
I'm really glad you had a good birthday and got into the college you wanted! :]

If you were stuck in the house with your significant other/crush and could watch one television show, what would it be?
SEINFELD. Definitely. Andy and I both love Seinfeld and try to watch it every day. Not only is it hilarious, but almost everyone can relate to something in every single episode. It's FANTASTIC. Haha that would probably be a lot of fun... Or Cash Cab because that show is just so fun and I love answering those questions out loud and making fun of the people in the cab hahahah. :]

SAM:
Yeah... I guess I have to suck it up... Except he just told me he doesn't really want to go either. So we might just buy tickets and a dress and tux and act like we're going and then just... not and go do something else. Hahahah. :]

CHELSEEUH:
(I'm just going to spell it like that to distinguish you from the other Chelsea... Haha. Hope you don't mind.) And I'm sure he doesn't think you're a creepy psycho stalker. Just give it some time. :]

Update:
I'm probably in one of the worst moods I've ever been in. I'll try to explain how I'm feeling...
It feels like I can't breathe.
It feels like my blood is rushing at hyperspeed.
It feels like I can barely move.
I keep shaking.
There's this feeling occupying my stomach where it's like...
I feel like I'm missing something.
Like there's something I need and I just don't have it.
But I don't know what it is,
and I don't know how to get it.
But I won't feel right again until I get it.
I need it.
I wish I knew what the hell is going on with me...
But alas, I don't. So anyway... That's how I feel right now.
Our matinee today was horrible. The blocking was all screwed up even though I went over it with everybody before the show. Emily TOTALLY screwed SO MUCH up, and I got REALLY pissed at her. And then she did what she always does and tried to play the victim, like she was "sick" and all pouty and like, "Oh poor me, I screwed everything up, feel bad for me." NO. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. APOLOGIZE AND GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER.
Sorry, rage blackout.
Anyway, so hopefully everyone will realize where they messed up today and we'll fix everything.
I really wish Andy had been at school today. That would've helped. Stupid Our Town.
And I feel like everyone just keeps letting me down... Not just with the Laramie Project, just in life in general. Half the people who were going to come to the show now aren't. My own BROTHER isn't coming and I really wish he would. The people in my cast aren't doing what they're supposed to even though I've begged them to. People have just been letting me down a lot lately, and I feel like I just don't deserve it. I don't get it.
So OBVIOUSLY, I'm in a very bad mood right now. I'm blasting Blink 182 to try and make myself feel better. And even though I love them to death, they're not really helping.
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Lovemesomecullensss: Idk. I might. It just depends. And, I am SO sorry you're having such a bad time. That sounds really horrible. :( I know what it's like for people to let me down, and if it's any help at all, you should know, we still love you. :D

OH
MY
GOD.
I swear if Joseph EVER comes to my house again, I WILL KICK HIS A**!!! UGH, I am so tired of him. :evil:
I'm just going to put up this note:

J: What if I(keyword) wanted to do something in front of you?
Me: No, Joseph. That's a bad idea.
J: Why?
Me: Just no. You're not coming over again.
J: Who said anything about coming over?
Me: We aren't even dating anymore. I just can't do this anymore. And what are you talking about?
J: My house or a hotel or something. And you know you broke up with me for no reason. And, btw, I like 2 girls other than you.
Me: Who? And I am not going to a hotel with u. EVER. Besides I might be going to the dance with Tyler, if I can go.
J: I'm sure he'll love to hear that. And why do you want to know?
Me: You don't have to tell me. I don't really care. Plz don't tell him! He barely knows me! And I want to get to know him better. That's why I said "might". It's just not time yet.
J: You care if he knows that? YOU DO LIKE HIM! And you will laugh.
Me: I won't. Promise. And DUH! U kno that.
J: you never said that A Abby and Megan S.

Yeah, evidentally he likes Abby. And yes, the same Abby on this thread...ttyl BYES <3 xxxx
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

the girl i like has foound out that i like her an dis creeped out by it. sooo im gonna tell her that thats how i feel but i wont let it get in the way of our friendship
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Update: Sorry I haven't been on lately, I'm not going to answer for a bit to anyone till I read through it all. I wrote like an essay answering everybody's posts and I hit submit, and the computer didn't load it. I then got angry at the stupid internet and didn't feel like retyping. So I'm not dead for anyone wondering. I also had alot of cool 'S' stuff. I will give you an overview of everything. First of all, I got into the super special chorus at my high school(that only allowed twelve students in) plus the other one. With that on my practice block schedule one semester will have an extra four spaces and I have two choices available, Fashion and Design or Sports Nutrition, and none of which I like(F&D I would probably be all alone in a group of popular girls staring me down, with possibly my friend who said she is taking it. SN, I don't do sports and that will be like a group of wrestlers in there). I really wanted to take Drama or Photography, but they take up to much room. :cry: Next, onto 'S' news. He wasn't in school today which made me sad. The best 'S' news(which was in my uber long paragraph, with so much detail-mostly his hair-) but we were watching a movie with both teams(that's how they seperate us) and he was sitting two rows in front of me and we have to sit every other chair which gave me a good view of him and the movie so it looked like I was watching. So yeah, oh and the dance is tommorow, so yay!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:GOYMER:
So your date was boring... That's okay. Don't sweat it. You don't know her all that well and you were nervous. It's normal. I'd say the next time you see her at work, tell her that you had fun on Saturday even though you feel like you bored her. She'll probably say oh no you didn't, and just say well I feel like I did, and I'm really sorry. Hope we can try hanging out again sometime. Maybe go out to lunch or something. You know, just casually apologize about it when you see her. Otherwise you're going to drive yourself nuts haha. :]
I've been meaning to, but just not really had the chance. She's at college, so doesn't work many days. But we're both starting at the same time tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have a few minutes to waste in the staff romm beforehand.
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i know a couple of people wanted to know what is up with me and dale, and the answer is..... i don't know. he is being a complete a** to me, ignoring me one minute, then trying to be friends the next. i am fed up of his hot andf coldness. i think the thing that gest to me is that i worry about him, and he gets annoyed when i say that i am worried, and he was ignoring me for a week because i told someone that i was annoyed at him and he overheard. he can be so damn petty sometimes!!! it does myn head in. but i love him and so i cant stand being anoyed at him! i have kinda given up on J completely. i figure i will get my GCSE's out of the way and then think about guys

so i ahven't been on lately, and dont think i wioll be much after today because i have my exams and i am majorly stressing out and everything. if i d come on it will probably be to rant about how much i hate revision and exams, just to warn in advance. so i am going to say bye for now (sad, pouty face) i will miss you guys (and i really mean that)

bye

xxxx Landiana xxxx
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Landiana Don't get me started on GCSE's! I should be stressed but I'm really not! My mum's is more than me! :lol: I think that maybe Dale is playing hot and cold on purpose! You know, trying to play hard to get! And I think he got annoyed that you said you were annoyed because he's extremely into you! :D Speak to you soon! xxx

ChristineNOOOOO! Don't be sad! I know it gets super annoying when people are being idiots but you musn't let it get to you! You’re an amazing/friendly/super/funny person and you need to tell yourself that and not be depressed! And Blink 182 rocks! :D CHEER UP! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

Psugar First off, how's the lilt coming along? ;) And well done fro gett ign on the choir! That's amazingly good! You must have a really good voice! I'm sorry about your options not working out! I'm sure the one you take will be fun though! And don't worry about the "popular girls". If they're insecure and nasty that that's their problem not yours! And if they say anything then I'll shout at them for you! And ten out of ten for seating yourself in "S" proximity! I commend you! :D I saw "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" today so I now want to learn to dance, although it sadly is not going to happen so I'll just be jealous of people like you that actually can! :D

ALL4TEAMEDWARD He's bloody confident isn't he! If eh likes this Abby then why does he want you to go around to his house or a hotel!? Strange, very strange! And let us know how the Tyler situation goes! I so hope you get to go to prom with him!

Up-date I saw weed boy again! He's popping up everywhere! Apparently he's been asking about me! Chris told me! I'm not sure why he's bothering! He tells me how much he likes me and then we get back to school after a brief affair and he has a girlfriend and to save his own a*se he lies to everyone about how I came on to him and how I was gagging for it! I was not gagging for it though I might add!
Seeing him has really made me think about everything though and made me realise how much I regret what happened. I seriously cannot hate him though! It was my own fault I did what I did!
You might not remember, but I said at the beginning how people are constantly spreading rumours about me and Chris which are entirely not true and a rather nasty one came out around the weed boy time. I just proved to everyone I wasn't with Chris by going with R (Weed boy). It was stupid though and I do not recommend it at all! He was a good kisser though. And he has nice eyes. And a nice bum. And I should stop rambling. AND EVERYONE SHOULD GO AND SEE THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON! It is such a good film, and Brad Pitt is amazing! Truly he is! :D Love you all,
Genny
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
lovemesomecullensss

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

CHELSEA:
Thanks. :] And Joseph is just being totally ridiculous! He needs to stop being such a creep. If you're not dating anymore, he just needs to back off. You're not his business anymore. If he likes those other girls, he needs to go talk to them... Sorry ABBY! Lol. But yeah... What a weirdo. Hope you're doing well otherwise! :]

DUNNER:
Good idea. I hope you're okay with that and everything. And I hope she realizes there's nothing to be creeped out about. :]

PSUGAR:
I'm glad you're not dead! I was worried about you! Well staring at S and not getting caught is always a good thing. ;] Haha so I'm glad you got to do that. And congrats on getting into the super special chorus! I hope all your other classes work out, too. :]

GOYMER:
Nice plan. Good luck! :]

LANDIANA:
I'm sorry Dale's being so bipolar right now! That's got to suck. Hopefully he'll get over himself and get things back to normal... And if not, just ignore him when he's being rude. It's not worth letting it get to you. In the mean time, good luck on your GCSE's and feel free to come rant on here whenever you want! :]

GENNY:
Thank you. I really appreciate that. :] I'm sorry weed boy is being so obnoxious... And yes, dating him to clear up rumors about you and Chris probably wasn't the smartest idea, but at least you're not together anymore! I hope he gets over himself... And yes, Benjamin Button was an amazing film! :]

Update:
Alright, so... After listening to '90's pop music (Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, early Britney Spears, etc.) my mood got MUCH better. And I went to the show and everything was fine minus Emily still playing the victim and me wanting to punch her in the face. But we had a lot of people come, actually. And my Photo teacher came with his daughter, who's in my Photo class actually, and I was really glad he came. And Patrick came. And my friend David came. So it was all good. And the first act was a little drab, but the second act was AMAZING and I was really proud of it. So I'd say it ended on a good note. Patrick said I was by FAR the best person in my cast... Lol, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.
But then today in class we had a discussion about our experience with the show and what we've learned and stuff... And Emily went on this tangent about how this show has driven us apart rather than brought us together and how there are "outcasts" in our class... GOD, it was SO annoying. I was looking at Andy who was a table away and rolling my eyes and we were both thinking, "SHUT UP, EMILY, YOU'RE MAKING STUFF UP!" We talked about it afterward. But seriously, she was being ridiculous. And my friend Casandre leaned over to me and was like, "What's Emily's problem?" I was like, "I don't know, but I don't care." It's just to the point where I DON'T CARE about Emily right now. I just don't. Ugh.
Anyway, off my Emily rant... Andy was fine today. Except I've been texting him since we left school and he hasn't replied to any of my messages... I don't know if he lost his phone or what, because normally it's attached to his hands, but it's making me apprehensive.
After school at rehearsal today, I saw Patrick and Tim. Tim was weird and awkward, as he has been lately... Whatever, I don't have enough energy to worry about that. Patrick was... Patrick. I love him, sometimes I hate him, but mostly I love him. Haha. He and Joey got into this fight and they were like slapping each other in the face... Haha. Oh, and earlier I had said something about Patrick and my friend Julia said, "Yeah, Patrick's totally in love with you." And Joey said, "Who isn't?" And Julia was like, "Good point." Whatever... Haha they're so ridiculous.
HOWEVER, after rehearsal today I received a text from my friend David and it said, and I quote, "Christine, I just wanted to tell you that I think you're amazing and just a really amazing person and I was wondering if you're currently interested in anybody... And if you're not you can totally forget I ever said anything." HOW CUTE IS THAT!? Lol. So I replied and said, "Well I really appreciate that David, it was really sweet. But no, I am not currently interested in anyone (obviously I can't tell him about Andy since Andy and I are the only people that know about that... And you guys... Lol) which probably isn't what you wanted to hear and I'm sorry. But I think you're a pretty awesome guy yourself." And he said, "Oh don't worry about it, it's fine, I just had to get that off my chest. :]" It was so cute. I felt really bad having to turn him down like that, but I'm glad he was okay with it and didn't make a big deal about it...
So yeah. That's about it. My weekend is going to consist of homework, homework, and more homework. Kill me now.