The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Conzoni al vento

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by Conzoni al vento »

V-
I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR SHOES!
SERIOUSLY OBSESSED!!!!!
in love with them beyond belief. If i knew you I would probably be tempted to steal them right off your feet. hahaha.
And i enjoy your descriptions of Mr. John Ewing. I also think that you should hug him next time you see him becuase obviously he is comoftable hugging you. Then ask him to go somewhere and dazzle him. (as in ask him on a date or something)

I have no love life this week becuase i have no school, and therefore nno way of seeing anyone. I'm thinking I want to just read all break. (Maybe my mom will take me to Borders so I can once more try to find the first BlackDaggerBrotherhood book so I can start on that adventure. I also have about 20 new movies since Circuit City is going out of buisness. hehehe. )
meanwhile I'm just here talking to my friends while dreaming about V's shoes.
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

samajama wrote:Goymer: So what if it isn't a date. You can still have fun and get to know her better. Then, maybe soon she'll realize what she wants and it'll be you! ;)
Ugh. That sucks, but it doesn't sound that bad. Just because nothing romantic happened doesn't mean it was awful.
It wasn't the lack of romance that made it so bad. It was the fact that I got the distinct impression that she was actually quite bored. I really want to call her and talk about saturday, but I'm just as shy and untalkative on the phone as I am in real life. And what would I say anyway? "hi, I just wanted ask whether I bored you too much on saturday night, cos it's driving me frekin' nuts!"
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I wrote to him on Thursday and still haven't heard back from him.

:[

Maybe I should leave him alone for a while...
Last edited by Edward Cullen Fan on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Remember my friend? Well she stopped by unexpectedly last night crying, with a black eye. What is the law concerning this, can I call the cops or do I have to convince her to report him herself? Because when my sister got raped, she had to file the report herself even though she was only 13 at the time.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lena: I agree with all you said. ;) And you know that 'cuz I PMed you.

Goymer: Hmm, bored.. Well, that's lame. This girl is lame! And that's all I have to say! Heh. :]

Edward Cullen Fan: Sorry he hasn't responded. Good luck, though.

Contessa: I PM'ed you.

Update~ish
Some guy was staring at me on the bus today. I was standing like a seat over from him and he was sitting, and he kept looking at me. It was kind of weird. He was...okay-looking. Cute, but not *drool*. So I was like ok, this is weird, but we're getting off the bus (last stop) so he'll go away and I'll never see him again. So guess what! He starts walking in the same direction as me. Haha. Now he couldn't be walking to the same bus stop as me, could he? Of course. Creeper crosses the street and ends up waiting at the same stop as me. Thankfully we didn't get on the same buses. I don't think I could have dealt with the awkward staring anymore. This is my lovely update. :lol:

And finally...

Happy 18th Birthday, Anna!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
keds723

Post by keds723 »

Last edited by keds723 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

oh christine...you really do need to get laid JK JK LOL but i read that and laughed, boys are weird and you cant even just wave it off like "oh it must be PMS" haha but good luck.

updateeee:
-soooo i kinda used over 300 minutes and my parents arent too happy about that so my cell was taken away off and on durring the weekend. which led my friends to start texting the HOME PHONE (and yes, you can text home phones) IT WAS WEIRDDDD!!!! i dont like answer the home phone, and my parents got so fed up they were like 'here take your phone back and tell your friends to stop texting the home phone!!" lol it was SO STRANGE but funny.
-jan and tj. sooo jan still has feelings for tj and she (being ridiculasly rich) keeps saying how much her life sucks and blah blah blahhh, im on tj's side. whenever they fight i know about it. tj may curse and say mean names but jan hits below the belt with all sorts of personal stuff. even if it werent this way i think id have to go with tj, i mean nutrual just isnt an option anymore. plus i love tj like a brother, and he loves me like a sister. im really glad we've come to that point. like the other day he told me to delete ben off my facebook right this minute because ben was going to be a jerk and curse me out and tj didnt want me to be hurt and then end up getting in trouble for beating up ben. it was sweet.
-fred: i dunno, whatever happens happens. im really beginning to believe its the superficial 'im cooler, youre cooler' crap. i mean he's cute but hes not the kind of guy most of my friends would think about going out with. but i dont know i just...like him. whatever its not a big deal or even a solid crush.
-sex in the city, im becoming OBSESSED with that show. haha ive watched the movie like 5 times, goodness it was like the 2nd movie i'd ever snuck in to =]
-i love little kids, just thot id throw that out there since theres been a lot of them in my life, i babysat today, my little cousin's coming tomorro and i played with my girl friend's little bro at the party
-thats all for now, what are you guys up to? i swear i read ppl's updates if you put "tiffi" by it and say a little something because i just search 'tiffi' and reply, i dont have time :/ but love youss!!
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I reallyhave no comment if not to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!!

Ummmm..

and Sam-
Was the guy like sketchy? Because that could be a sketchy story, if not it could be a movie moment where you two met and lived out this long (or short..but either way)passionate love story. =]

where is Holden? preoccupied with his schoolwork?

Tiffi-
So you and tj are set as friends now? That's good. I always had the question of it you two were more or just. Are you and Ben coming along?
p.s. i LOVE sex and the city. I have seen almost every single episode that HBO ondemand has had for the past year. hehehe and all the ones on tbs for the past three or four. =]
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNNNNA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hope you had a great day :]

Aw, I am so gald that everyone likes the shoes, ha ha. I'm trying to figure out a good day to wear them to school, which is kind of hard because I walk to school, and that would be one long walk in 3-inch heels...

Ok, I really have no update. John felt sick today and I was like "Go home!", but he was being all manly and pretending he didn't feel bad. But I managed to convince him to skip track pratice. :] (I really don't know why I'm happy about this. It's not like he came over to my house and did my homework for while when he should have been out running. Oh well.)

I better get some shut-eye so I look as fresh as a daisy tomorrow when I run into John and work my whole "Why, yes, I AM super hot at 8:00am!" look. Read: "I've been up for 30 minutes and kind of wanted to cry when I had to come to school, but managed to fix my hair and change out of my PJs so I don't look like a frumpy mom. And this is all for you, boy, so you better be thankful that I went to all this for you."

:] Night guys!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

V John sounds like the most perfect guy ever! I love it when boys get all manly and cute! I'm sure you will look super hot tomorrow, even though it is unfortunately 8am! That is a bummer I cannot deny! Fill us in on how it goes though! :D Oh, and by the way, the shoes are AMAH-ZING! :D I love them!

Lena I love reading your up-dates! I'm not goign to deny I am slightly gutted you do not have one! :lol: x

Tiffi It sounds like you're right taking sides with TJ! It's not nice when someone kicks you below the belt! As for Fred you should just see where it goes! There's no point breaking your back if you're not that into him! I love sex in the city too! Samantha's my favourite! :D Little kids though...Well, they're okay! :lol:

Kristen Why's he hugging you?! Does he like you or not, or don't you have a clue! And I love it when someone does something nice! My sister lost her purse and someone handed it in! I thought it was really cute! :lol:

Sam Ewww creepy guys! I hate them! I sincerely hope you never see him again! Perhaps rethink you're bus route..... :lol: x

Up-date Hello everyone! :D I'm in a very good mood! I'm not even sure why either! Well, it might have something to do with me crippling my bank balance to buy this huge ring I kind of didn't need! :roll: It looks good though which is the important part!
I was with my little sister on the way to the bank when we were walking past a bench and there was this guy sitting on it but I didn't know who it was but they stank of weed and I was thinking to myself: "What loser smokes weed at 11:00am?" They looked up though and it was another one of me ex's, this time Jep!
He smiled at me and was being all friendly and I was just like:" WTF?! You dumped me in the most unsympathetic way possible and now you want to be friends?! And your smoking weed forgodssakes!"
Ridiculously uncool! I also saw Tom but only from a distance! His sister's in my year and she's invited me around to her house this week but I haven't 100% made up my mind if I should go!
What do you all think?
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com