The Midnight Breed Book Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Re: The Midnight Breed Book Series

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Nice, Nima. Very nice. He's a very nice Sterling.

My husband said Michael Phelps looks cornfed. Hmmm. He's huge. I think he looks a bit goofy, to tell the truth (which I try to do).

I missed Una's hottie. I will check him out tomorrow. I'm off to bed.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Please check out my hottie...he's my first psd!

Side note on Mr. Phelps...did anyone catch what is peaking out of the top of the swimsuit....left side...is that an olympic tattoo?? Hmmmm.....
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

una wrote:Here's my contribution for today: It's Guess that Hottie!!
http://www.piercemattie.com/fashionprdi ... ridsen.jpg
I checked him out. He's really pretty. He has beautiful eyes! Who is he?
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

He's a model...I can't remember from what country. What character could he be...he just has this look and those EYES!!

Phelps has some sharp teeth (and that body), before Nima posted him, I thought he could easily be one of our vamps...but who?
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

una wrote:Side note on Mr. Phelps...did anyone catch what is peaking out of the top of the swimsuit....left side...is that an olympic tattoo?? Hmmmm.....
So in looking at the tatoo and just how l-o-w- those trunks are, I think we can conclusively say he's as hairless as any BDB boy?

I'm thinking una's PSD could actually Roman be from the Sparks Millionaire series.

My PSD is a Lucas I think:

Great abs
Great smile
Hot smile
Does Lucas like water sports?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Nima: Great smile dude won "Who Wants to be a Soap Star" a few years ago. He won a role on All My Children. He played Del, a very sleezy guy. I have no idea why I felt that was important. He looks good though. Bwahahaha
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una

Post by una »

The hot smile one most reminds me of Lucas, except his hair needs to be longer. However 'bad-boy' he is, it's still a yummy picture.

Think Phelps would make a good Blay?

What is the Sparks Millionaire series? Any good?

Or would Phelps be a good Niko?
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

This was two pages ago, but I needed to reply to it anyway (and also to set this thread to notify me of any new posts in my email) ... I would SO be happy with a Gideon / Savannah prequel. The boys-only pregnancies - I'll have to check to see if we wrote that on our Tri-Venn (which I have to re-do anyway because of Breaking Dawn). Looking forward to Niko!
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I enjoyed the Breed series, but found it hard not to compare it with the Brothers. I like the fact that the women do have a large role in the series and actually help with the cause. Tegan's book would be my favorite so far in the series. What's with the third book? It seems like the third book is the best book in the series we all read so far: BDB, Breed, and P/C. Ironicly, Eclipse is my favorite out of the Twilight Saga. Hmm...coincidence?

I think we need to establish a pettition (sp?) to not use the word "core". Also, can someone please teach Adrian how to use both quotation marks, please?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

I have to disagree, CG. I prefer first books in a series. That's when we meet our characters, their world, and fall in love with them. I have read Twilight so many times.

Leaving NM out, I would think the 2nd books of each series would be my next favorite: Rhage, Dante, & Vaughn. They are all 3 beautiful males. Womanizers (was Vaughn?). They are beautiful males with winning personalities. Mary, Faith, and Tess are women who didn't feel pretty enough too. I'm generalizing a bit.

It's also funny how each series has their *odd man out*: Butch, Sterling, and Judd. None of the men initially fit within their packs. They had to earn their places. Sterling came in in the 3rd book, Judd's book was 3rd, and Butch..well..he played a heavy role in each book.

No offence to CherryKnots, but Lucas is my favorite king. Rar!!!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!