What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by -Jasper »

I don't have any pets, because we probably wouldn't be able to look after them very well - we're always at school/work/somewhere else in my house, so it would be cruel to have a dog or something. I don't mind though.
We used to have 2 fish, Bubbles and Fish. Very original names, I think you'll agree :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I have a cat. And fish that aren't mine so I don't know what they're doing in my room. I used to have rats and hamsters but I can't take care of rodents. I'm too lazy to clean out the cage.

Here's my boy: http://www.myspace.com/maxcat07
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

We(as a family) have six dogs, Prince( collie, my moms baby) Sophie( longhaired chiuaua mix, my moms other baby) Rocky( worlds cutest and smallest mini dachshaund) Penny( retarded food crazed chiuaua) Emily( pug, chiuaua, dachusaund mix, barks at everything)

And Philip!(or philly, or phil, or little phil, or fox) who is mine. Nobody has any clue what he is but there are sucpisions of corgi chiuaua mix. I decided that hes so awsome he deserves his own breed, The American Hobo Dog. (he was homeless, He was found dumped at the side of the freeway) he loves me unconditionaly, he follows me everywhere, and is extremely smart. At this minute he lies at my feet, looking up at me.

Anyway I also have a leperd geko Queen Tut, my sister has frogs, we have finches, fish, rabbits (4) we adopted the mother(mama) and 6 babies, but homes were found for 3 of them. One is mine, Roxas, and the other two are my sisters, and mama is kinda neutral. I also have a rooster, who I raised since he was a chick, Klyde.( who I adore)

Animals, especially MY animals are a weak spot...
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I have two kitty-boos.

Rudy & Puddin'.
Rudy is a long hair domestic male cat. His profile is definitely like a lion.
Puddin' is a tuxedo cat. I call her my "vomit machine". She has always had a weak stomach, so no new carpeting for a while. :roll: Just vigilant in cleaning. :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I have a dog. :) His name is Tiger and he's a german shepard/collie mix...who I should be walking right now so I must fly home!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I have a rabbit named Thumper, a rat named Bijou, two mice named Pinky and Mimi, two cats named Dipkitty and Mocha, and three dogs named Reckless, Cocoa, and Stevie (Stevie's blind)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Max imprinted on Twilight. He was on it the second I brought it home from the library.

Image <-- Now all he needs is an apple ; )
Last edited by Black on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

That is so funny. Your cat is adorable.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I know ^.^

I actually think he has a thing for SM's books in general. Whenever I'm reading The Host he jumps up on the back of my chair and reads along with me. For srs. And it's a totally OOC thing for him to do so there must be something behind it. ;)
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

That is an awesome, adorable cat! I wish my 2 cats would imprint on Twilight!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!