What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

What's your eye color?

Post by Pel »

whats your eye color? mines green...lol show a pic if your super bored (I sure am)
THE Real Duckie
Settled in Forks

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by THE Real Duckie »

I have Brown eyes. (your not the only one is bored.) :|
~Lucia Santoro~ My partner-in-crime is Sha-Nikki and we are wreaking havoc where ever we go on the lexicon.
I go from Forks, Washington to Morganville, texas and I still find some Vampires.
Well, I think there is some vampires in morganville? :roll:
Lauralai
Settled in Forks

Post by Lauralai »

I wish I had green eyes, but as it happens, mine are grey/blue with a pinch of brown/yellow? haha.

I fondly refer to it a swamp water colored <3

Perhaps I could fin a pic later. =P
♪♫♪♫ I try paint by numbers, but nothing's black and white to me ♪♫♪♫
Broken-Mirror
Settled in Forks

Post by Broken-Mirror »

My eyes are brown and change depending on how I'm feeling to a dark red/brown to a lighter honey color to a near black.

The pictures are a dramatic cut and dye apart and I'm wearing makeup in one and not in the other but here they are.

Apparently images cannot be over avi size so here is a tiny cropped version...
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I'm a blue-eyed girl. I love my eyes, actually. They're more grey-blue, with dark blue outlines around the iris. :D Sawweeet.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
HazedInDeadlyPollen
Wandering Through Town
Location: somewhere in the many worlds of my brain...with Edward...

Post by HazedInDeadlyPollen »

I wish I had a more exotic color, mine are brown.Theyre a dark brown at that,not even light.it kind of makes me depressed.My eyes are wide and people always think I'm middle eastern or some sort of Asian...even though I'm Hispanic.Sorry I felt the need to add that tid bit of information...
if I'm not talking it means I'm lost inside my mind...
- nANCY ^_^
HipsAndHearts
Learning to Love Green

Post by HipsAndHearts »

I have crazy eyes. They change colour according to my mood, the day of the week and the weather. Right now they're a bluish green.
Sauron
Settled in Forks

Post by Sauron »

I have brown eyes, and by brown, really brown. Brownish/black.
So, I bought colored contacts in green and grey. It's sad, cause my eyes are way better being green.
This one girl in my English class looked at me one day, and told me "Wow your eyes are so pretty!" I was like, "Thanks!" So she stared harder and asked "Wait... are those colored contacts?" And I nodded, and said yes. So she was really evil and said "Oh.... never mind."
KahlanCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by KahlanCullen »

I have brown eyes. Sometimes i like them. They definitely stand out because I'm very pale, lol. I also have topaz colored contacts from the Breaking Dawn release.
Formerly known as ChristineCullen
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I have brownish/black eyes. They can change colours slightly depending on how much sleep in get. When I get more sleep they're brighter and turn chocolate brownish. If I don't get enough sleep their black.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3