What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by hannaa »

Black wrote:I'm pretty sure there aren't any gingers in my family. There might be one or two in my extended-extended family but who ever knows anything about them, right? lol

I don't think anyone has green eyes either. I really do think that 99% of my family on my mom's side and at least 60% on my dad's side have brown hair and blue eyes.

I was born with black hair and my brother was born with blonde hair but it all turned out brown in the end = /
Which is weird. How does jet-black and white-blonde hair turn coppery-brown?
Well, I was born with almost black eyes and really really dark brown hair and now I've blond hair and blue/gray/green eyes, so I guess everthing is possible :D
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Are you sure your eyes haven't always been blue? Because I've noticed that a lot of newborns' eyes look onyx when they're really just a deep blue. My eyes were the same way even though they're grey now. I think it takes a little while for the true color to show through.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

Black wrote:Are you sure your eyes haven't always been blue? Because I've noticed that a lot of newborns' eyes look onyx when they're really just a deep blue. My eyes were the same way even though they're grey now. I think it takes a little while for the true color to show through.
You can have right, I don't know so much about babies eyes :lol:
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

hannaa wrote:
Black wrote:Are you sure your eyes haven't always been blue? Because I've noticed that a lot of newborns' eyes look onyx when they're really just a deep blue. My eyes were the same way even though they're grey now. I think it takes a little while for the true color to show through.
You can have right, I don't know so much about babies eyes :lol:
Yes, baby's eyes are always really dark and they're eitther dark brown or dark blue and thy lighten up! I had very dark blue eye's but now they're hazel/green/completely weird!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^really? I thought most babies were born with lighter coloured eyes or hair.
I was really blonde, but now my hair is more brown, and my eyes are about the same blue.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hmm. i thought that too.
well i was born with i believe brown eyes and black hair, now my eyes are green and i'm a brunette.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

yh
i thouhgt babies were always born with light blue eyes -all the one's i've met have

i had light blue eyes and light blonde hair, now i'e got dark blonde/light brown haire and bluey greeny grayie eyes.
my hair and eyes arn't really a specific colour
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I have just blue eyes, they're either really dark, or like ocean blue. Kinda grayish. But I used to have darker hair and eyes... now in a redhead, but it's weird only my dad and I have red hair :?
Image Image
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Mine are a de, rich, brown. Reminiscent of poop. But they kind of have a hazel-y green tint when I'm excited, so people tell me. Yeah, still poop.
Hahahahah! same with me girl, same with me :D
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I have hazel eyes, I had green eyes when I was younger but they changed like a year ago.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/