What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by Black »

Hahaha. Snaggle toe. Hehehe.
Sorry, but that word is giggle-inducing.

Anyway, I think it's so weird that I am so much like the people on my dad's side of the family when I don't even know them. I've literally only seen these people a few times since I've been born but we recently got together at a Christmas party and I was amazed at how much they acted like me! All of 'em. I've always wondered about 'nature vs nurture' and I think I know the answer. In my case, anyway. I've never experienced anything like that with my mom's side. Now I feel like I've wasted my life with the wrong side. :P
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I'm most like my Grandma Dot, which is weird because she adopted my dad, and I've stayed with her a total of a month in eighteen years. Me and my little sister used to be really different, but once I got her to like reading (Thank you SM) and stop liking rap, we've gotten a long a lot better.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My sister and I were inseparable when we were growing up. We are very close in age and thought of ourselves as twins more than anything (we loved dressing alike and confusing people, haha). We'd never spent more than 3 days away from each other so we were best friends.

But now. God. We barely even talk anymore and that's weird because our rooms are right beside each other. She's gotten so rotten that it's hard to have a pleasant conversation with her so I usually don't even bother. She's turned out acting exactly like our psychotic mother and that's been a huge loss for me. But what can one do, you know? We're so different from each other now. Well, the bond we used to share is never really going to disappear, but there's not a lot that we see eye to eye on anymore.

Hmm, that wasn't supposed to end up a rant, lol. I was actually just going to say that my sister likes rap too and I can't stand it. Then I got to thinking...

Something tells me we're hijacking this thread. :P
Last edited by Black on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Maybe just a little.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Ok! So what's your eye color again? Brown? Interesting...
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

blasphemous_contessa- hehe don't worry. My mom has hazel eyes (really greenish) and my dad has brown eyes and my big brother popped out with absolutely deep blue ones. (mine are brownishly hazel :D ). But that's because on my mom's side my Grandpa had blue eyes and on my dad's side my Grandma had blue eyes. It's all in the genes ;)

rant much... hehe
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

tsvety wrote:blasphemous_contessa- hehe don't worry. My mom has hazel eyes (really greenish) and my dad has brown eyes and my big brother popped out with absolutely deep blue ones. (mine are brownishly hazel :D ). But that's because on my mom's side my Grandpa had blue eyes and on my dad's side my Grandma had blue eyes. It's all in the genes ;)

rant much... hehe
Yea, but that's different and not at all uncommon. I still think she should do some investigating!! ;)
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

brown eyes and brown hair (it makes me feel like bella... :lol: )
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

bluey/greeny/greyish eyes, but mostly blue......with non-colour hair...trust me, it's like dark blonde/light brown there isn't a ord to describe it casue it's not like mousey brown/blonde even!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I was very bored so I took a picture of my eye (Yes, I should try and get out more!) :lol:
It's extrmely boring as you can see! My frined did read the Host though and she thought they were the same as Mel's were described!

http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com/twilightsigniture?cr=5

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com