Where do you read?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Where do you read?

Post by addictedbooklover »

Sometimes, if I'm reading a really good book, I'll take it to school and read it under the desk during class or in my formroom at lunchtime :D

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

it depends. if it's late at night or I'm by myself I'll read in my room. I have a bean bag that is getting kind of flat & so I'll set that up on my bed against the wall & lean against it. and it's pretty comfortable

and then sometimes I'll read down in our living room on the couch. it's an okay place to read and I usually am only down there when my mom's home & so we can spend time together (she's usually watching tv & if it's a progam I'm not interested in I'll read.)

my dream is to one day have a house w/a bay window I can sit in & read & see the beautiful (if it is anyway) weather outside & get sunshine in the room.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Okay this is going to sound weird, but when we first moved into the apartment a year ago, I used to love to read in the bathroom. I loved the feel of the cold tile on my legs. I used to sit pushed up against the tub and just read for hours. Now it's usually on the couch all stretched out with something to munch on and a cup of something near by.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

Usually I read in bed which is pretty normal but I lie in the most awkward positions, like on my back with my arms up and the book over my head or on my side with my arms kind of twisted. I usually end up with sore arms but I think it's comfortable while I'm reading, it's only when I stop I get sore! :lol: Otherwise I read in an armchair in my sitting room but it tends to be a bit loud down there. I love the chair though - it's like it was made to fit me! If I could just get the chair up to my room.....
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

I read pretty much anywhere, as long as I'm in the mood. The book has to be interesting too! But if I had to pinpoint one place, I'd say on my bed. :P
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

ragdoll wrote:Usually I read in bed which is pretty normal but I lie in the most awkward positions, like on my back with my arms up and the book over my head or on my side with my arms kind of twisted. I usually end up with sore arms but I think it's comfortable while I'm reading, it's only when I stop I get sore! :lol: Otherwise I read in an armchair in my sitting room but it tends to be a bit loud down there. I love the chair though - it's like it was made to fit me! If I could just get the chair up to my room.....
I love reading on my back with my arms up and the book over my head its sooo comfy!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

In the back of my Dad's pickup truck :)
"and the boy loved the tree"
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

outside, anywhere outside, but the perferred spot is under a huge tree. Back where I used to live, there was a park with a running trail that would go through the woods, and if you followed it you would end up going past a pond with ducks. They had a deck that would go out onto the water, and you could sit down on the benches. That was (and still is) the best reading place I've ever read in XD I miss it so much!
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

In my room... Nothing special.
I like to read-out-loud, so I stay in
my room to hide from judging eyes.
Also I easily get teary and laughs
a lot. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
angelgonemad
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Scotland - Land of the Brave or something like that...

Post by angelgonemad »

I read my books more or less anywhere!

- in a place
- in a car
- in my living room
- in bed
- at work

You can see where this is going - I can read like anywhere...unless there is a LOT of noise...most of it I can block it out but if it's really loud or people are talking to me I get distracted!
Hmm this quote isn't right but oh well -

"This isn't real" - Bella
"It is in my world" - Edward