Where do you read?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Where do you read?

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i mostly read everywhere but there is this tree on my property that i like to go and sit in and read i live on a farm so it is really quit and you can hear the nature and it is sooooooooo nice
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

i like to read in my bed :P especially before i go to bed because i have issues falling asleep, so reading helps.

I also like to sit in my spinny desk chair and prop my feet up on my bed when i read :)

but pretty much anywhere is good...i like to do it on the school bus...in homeroom.... but its easier to concentrate when its quieter.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I love reading in my closet.
It's small, but has really good lighting, and it's private, because it has a door, unlike my actual bedroom...It also has the central air and heat in there so I have a nice humming in the background.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Right now, my favorite place to read is out in my front yard on a blanket. I don't get to do this very often because its either too hot or too cold, but lately its been just perfect. I love it!

I also like to lay on the floor in my room while listening to taylor swift and/or adele. Its so nice. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I read almost everywhere. There was this amazing sitting spot up like 10 feet off the ground on a tree in my backyard. I loved reading up there... But then my mom had the tree trimmed, and so my grandpa cut off the main branches on where I used to sit. I was SOO mad!!! :evil:

So now I read curled up on my bed with my personal heater directed at me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

When I was younger I used to read practically everywhere: on the bus, on the sofa, in bed, in the car. Now that I'm almost 30 and have less time to read, ironically enough, I no longer take advantage of every situation to read because I want to enjoy every single word I read.
For this reason I read usually when I'm alone at home, comfortly sitting in my armchair by the window, or in bed, or in bath and with relaxing music in the background. There is nothing more annoying than someone who - either voluntarily or involutarily - intrude on your reading, for example when you're in the middle of a wonderful description or scene...
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

My absolute favorite place to read is stairwells! I am super strange and love to sit in stairwells and read, usually listening to my ipod. My mom thinks I am insane for spending so much time on the stairs at home. :lol:
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Anywhere , where can decipher the words on the page.
Lol..
Favourite place though is in my bedroom in my mozzie net covered bed late at night with my lamp on.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
abunai.rikuro
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by abunai.rikuro »

I love to sit in my quiet room on my computer spiny chair with my feet propped up on my bed and read. ^^
My butt tends to go numb after a while though, haha.

I would say i love to read outside, but nature is so distracting... the way the leaves blow in the wind, the beautiful music the birds singing, and oh how the trees sway.. it is so entrancing i pay more attention to my surroundings than i do to my books xD.
Twilight Mafia: Rin
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

ravenGirl2468 - That sounds so nice! I love reading outdoors in the summer
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя