Where do you read?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Where do you read?

Post by -Jasper »

I like this thread idea.

I read sprawled out in my living room taking up the whole sofa.
In my room sprawled out over my comfy chair with my duvet on top.
I love to read outside when the weather is nice, but that's rare.
I also like reading on my stairs, if you look up, then the house is kind of upside down. It's hard to explain. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I read downstairs in the big squishy armchair. I can't read anywhere else or my neck/limbs will get stiff because I don't move when I'm absorbed into something. So the living room it is!
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

I read a lot of different places. But my fav is in my room on my SUPER comfy bed, of which I love. It has the softest covers and blankets and it loaded with pillows. Plus, it has great light during the daytime and is the furthest room in the house, so I have quiet when I need it.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Dazzled_by_Cullens I just have to say that I LOVE your banner! :lol: I love beauty and the beast and twilight so its a good combo for me! :)
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

In my bed
On the couch
In a chair
In a house
Walking..
In a desk
On the floor
At school
At a table

Anywhere.. lol
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

On my beat up sofa in my living room and in my bed at night.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Oddly enough, I do most of my reading in my closet. I have a huge walk-in closet but no clothes that need to be hung up so I pulled a bunch of pillows and really think blankets in there and have some stuffed animals and other cushy things and a stack of books. It's really quite comfortable, and when i'm in trouble and have to go to bed early I go in there to read and no one can see my light. Which is why I started it in the first place way back when.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Oddly enough, I do most of my reading in my closet. I have a huge walk-in closet but no clothes that need to be hung up so I pulled a bunch of pillows and really think blankets in there and have some stuffed animals and other cushy things and a stack of books. It's really quite comfortable, and when i'm in trouble and have to go to bed early I go in there to read and no one can see my light. Which is why I started it in the first place way back when.
Lol, I don't know why I never thought of that back when I had a walk-in. Maybe it's because it was always filled with junk? XD. Plus, I didn't really like being in there. It was cold and I hated the idea of the light being turned off on me or someone/thing opening the door and cornering me inside. Yea, yea... I'm weird. So I had to read Harry Potter in my bed with a flashlight or in the bathroom because it wasn't allowed in my house. :roll:
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I remember back when my mom tried to convince me that Harry Potter was the devil.

Yep, those were the days
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I like to read sitting on my bed or laying on my bed usually wrapped up in blankets, or at school sitting in a desk not wrapped in blankets being annoyed and uncomfortable.

..or walking down a street.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa