Where do you read?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Where do you read?

Post by dazzel21 »

My bedroom!! Doors looked and sprawled on my bed with all the lights turned off, light source only came from my bed lamp...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

If i have a book that I'm really into I will read anywhere. My favorite place to read is outside when the sun is out and there is a nice breeze. We also have this HUGE overstuffed recliner in our game room and when my husband isn't in it playing Call, I like to curl up in it and read. Wherever I read though there has to be music and NOTHING else going on or I can't concentrate.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Usually on the couch. The only time I can is when my lil ones go down for their naps and when they go to bed at night. I usually read til midnight or 1 in the morning since my daughter still get up for her midnight feeding.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

the toilet
my bedroom
the lounge
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

mainly me and my bros bedroom.
but the living room and family room as well.
only in the bathroom when i really don't want to put the book down when i have to go.
and occasionally outside.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I'm a "just about anywhere" person when it comes to reading. I can be found reading in almost any room in my home--well, not the bathroom or kitchen. At work I read in my office, and when my students are going to be taking a test or doing group work I bring a book to class. I frequently take a book if I go out to a restaurant or for a walk in the park. When you read as much as I do, almost anywhere will do.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing