Online Quizzes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Re: Online Quizzes

Post by Cullen_Lover »

^ sry, I posted them seperately at first so I could go back and forth, then I put them all into the first one but the opther two arn't deleting sry.
ImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Online Quizzes

Post by pennybug84 »

Okay I've had too much fun doing these quizzes tonight when I should be going to bed!

what's your inner power - Innocence- Your inner power is Innocence! You are very childish and love to have fun with your friends. Unlike many people in this world, you arent tainted by hate, bitterness or any other dark emotion at all. Like a child you are lighthearted and amusing to be around because you always make people laugh with your antics and no one is able to hate you at all. You love making up stories in your mind no doubt, and each and every of your stuff toys has a name, and are lovingly cared for by you. You love playing with your friends, and are a true angel...usually. Yet no one can truly get mad at you with you sweet, innocent smile, and dancing, playful eyes. The future, to you, is something way too distant to even think about, and yet sometimes you are desperate to grow up. But dont ever lose the inner child within you, for once have grown up, you see how wonderful being a child really is.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A fun loving, optimistic guy/girl with a great looking body for you to ogle at.
Your stone/jewel: Diamond
Your power: Purity. Able to bring pureness back to anyone, or any thing.
Your element: Air/Wind
A quote that applies to you: People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within.

mythical creature :You're a Mermaid! (that is so cool. Love this result!)

vampire or werewolf?: I am a vampire! (YAY!!! It's what I wanted. At least in Twilight world I would much rather be a vampire.)

Vampire Name: The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Ella Drown
Known in some parts of the world as:
Venus of The Banat
The Great Archives Record:
A true child of the night, making merry of everything and light of life.

Kind of flower: Coreopsis-cheerfulness/joy. You take life by the day and enjoy every single moment. You are kind and caring and a good listener. People are attracted to the happiness you seem to radiate. You understand that life could be a lot worse, and appreciate everything you have. Although life may get you down sometimes, you don't stay depressed for long because you know that everything will work out in the end.

What is your heart set on: Being yourself- Awesome you just want to be yourself. You don't look for anybody's acceptance except your own. Thats a good thing in my opinion. You don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't do and you just want to show the world that everyone is different. =]

And a new one I took What planet does your name come from? My result was Mars. You have a lot of fire in your heart, and you are highly competitive as a result.
You need to stay active and productive to be happy. You like to depend on yourself and yourself alone. You can be jealous at times, and you don't trust others easily. You've been burned in the past, and you still feel it. You tend to overwhelm people at first. You put it all out there, and your personality is a bit intimidating.
I don't really agree with the description of this one!!!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson