Online Quizzes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Online Quizzes

Post by moon sidhe »

Elizabeth wrote:Someone posted this in the fairy name thread. It was off-topic, but I think it was worth a look this is for you kaitlyncullen!

The Vampire Name Generator:
http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/

Here's what I got:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Agnes Flanders

Known in some parts of the world as:
Her of The Beltane Feasts

The Great Archives Record:
One of ritual and pleasure - presiding over the gluttonous feasts of the wickedest night of the year.

Hahaha, I <3 my vampire name:

Sorceress of The Far East
Mistress of Bats and Shadows
Slipping amongst the shadows, flitting between dark places, always quiet.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I got a weird vampire name:
Veronique Beau Pre
Haunt of Whores
Beautiful, evil, seductive and dangerous!

Heck at least I'm beautiful
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

LOL vampire names ahahha.

Musette Blanchard
Epona of The Cursed
The cursed and the curser - bringing downfall and ill favour to kings and peasants alike!

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea
BlueSkyIsWhite
Settled in Forks

Post by BlueSkyIsWhite »

i really liked the inner power quiz

Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy! This means that you have a talent for identifying others emotions, often by simply glancing at them. You are EXTREMELY shy and quiet. People sometimes dont notice youre around and seem surprised to find out you even exist in a big class. Youre the often silent, goody two shoes, and few get passed the walls youve built up to stop yourself being hurt, as you no doubt have been in the past. Not everyone understands you, in fact some think that youre a snob or worse because you rarely participate in group activities. Youre extremely sensitive, even the least harsh of words can hurt you. Only your very few, closest friends who have earned your hard-to-get trust know who you really are inside; a sweet, gentle young woman who is lonely and so desperately needing friends to support you. You can get very depressed and not always know why, despite your power of empathy, as it seems to only work for people outside you. Your friends always turn to you when they need advice or comforting, and in some way you need to give that helpit makes you feel better in return to know that youve helped out your friends. Despite your cold, impassive exterior and high, seemingly unbreachable walls, inside you are really a great, intelligent person, full of compassion and love, if only people would dare take a chance and try to get through your tough shell. Never let others get you down, or change you. You are very special the way you areeven if you dont have fifty thousand friends, you are just as, if not more extraordinary than everyone else. Reach for the stars, because I dont doubt youll catch hold of them.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, shy and romantic man/woman. The kind of guy/woman you know will never, ever hurt you, and will love you for ever. The kind of person who believes in true love, and soul mates.
Your stone: Blue Topaz
Your power: Healing. Emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you heal people with your words, your actions and presence. Youre the one that the little children are always drawn to, because they know youll never let anything hurt them.
Your element: Clairvoyance (The power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the normal five senses.)
A quote that applies to you: "True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

i really like my vampire name:
Poppy Brown
Devil of Bats and Shadows
Slipping amongst the shadows, flitting between dark places, always quiet
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

The description of my vamp name really fits me:
Josette Beau Pre
Lodemai of Wraiths
A needy and violent spirit.

and on the Twilight character quiz I got Rosalie, which I wasn't expecting, but I guess it's true :oops:

and then on the inner power quiz I got empathy (like Jasper, hehe)
Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy! This means that you have a talent for identifying others emotions, often by simply glancing at them. You are EXTREMELY shy and quiet. People sometimes dont notice youre around and seem surprised to find out you even exist in a big class. Youre the often silent, goody two shoes, and few get passed the walls youve built up to stop yourself being hurt, as you no doubt have been in the past. Not everyone understands you, in fact some think that youre a snob or worse because you rarely participate in group activities. Youre extremely sensitive, even the least harsh of words can hurt you. Only your very few, closest friends who have earned your hard-to-get trust know who you really are inside; a sweet, gentle young woman who is lonely and so desperately needing friends to support you. You can get very depressed and not always know why, despite your power of empathy, as it seems to only work for people outside you. Your friends always turn to you when they need advice or comforting, and in some way you need to give that helpit makes you feel better in return to know that youve helped out your friends. Despite your cold, impassive exterior and high, seemingly unbreachable walls, inside you are really a great, intelligent person, full of compassion and love, if only people would dare take a chance and try to get through your tough shell. Never let others get you down, or change you. You are very special the way you areeven if you dont have fifty thousand friends, you are just as, if not more extraordinary than everyone else. Reach for the stars, because I dont doubt youll catch hold of them.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, shy and romantic man/woman. The kind of guy/woman you know will never, ever hurt you, and will love you for ever. The kind of person who believes in true love, and soul mates.
Your stone: Blue Topaz
Your power: Healing. Emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you heal people with your words, your actions and presence. Youre the one that the little children are always drawn to, because they know youll never let anything hurt them.
Your element: Clairvoyance (The power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the normal five senses.)
A quote that applies to you: "True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Waffle of Doom wrote:The description of my vamp name really fits me:
Josette Beau Pre
Lodemai of Wraiths
I'm a Beau Pre too! We must be vampire sisters!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

psugar wrote:
Josette Beau Pre
Lodemai of Wraiths
OMG! I've always wanted a vampire sister, all I have is a normal one! :lol:

I love this one, it tells you if you're a vampire or a werewolf (I got vampire :D )http://www.blogthings.com/areyouavampir ... ewolfquiz/
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
psugar wrote:
Josette Beau Pre
Lodemai of Wraiths
OMG! I've always wanted a vampire sister, all I have is a normal one! :lol:

I love this one, it tells you if you're a vampire or a werewolf (I got vampire :D )http://www.blogthings.com/areyouavampir ... ewolfquiz/
Me too, but I don't think it's a human or a vampire.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

My results:

One of the quizzes said I was a fairy the other said I was a mermaid. So I'm a mermaid fairy? My inner power was empathy and the funny part was how perfectly it described me. I liked it. =3 And I turned out being a werewolf! I've been under a real werewolf craze lately, and I couldn't be more satisfied!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May