Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by twilightmom »

No, I think JM is totally ready for Xhex... after the way they "ended" things in Phury's book... I could totally see him meaning "something-something" when he says present. He's got a cocky attitude when it comes to Xhex.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

I totally agree with you twilightmom. I think, "internally" JM is still quite insecure but, when it comes to Xhex he now has the strength to atleast "externally" flirt and be more direct with his feelings about her.

But....this is Rehv's book so I do not think it will focus too much on Xhex and JM. I think this quote could go either way, but sinces its Rehv's book then I saw its probably him saying it and Im hoping it has something to do with the death of the Princess. Is that too mean to say :roll:

Also....rumor was JM/Xhex's book is after Rehv's, right? Is anyone else DREADING the fact that the she will probably go much more indepth with the details of JM's insercurities and what "happened" to him? I REALLY hope not, but I can definitely she her writing and including ALL THAT. :cry:

One More Thing- Who was it that use to have "The Host" signature, you know the one where Ian says the line about holding her and she was the most beautiful thing???? I NEED it to show to a MAJOR Host fan. If I love it then I know she would just die seeing it. I was REALLY good!!!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I'm selfish - I want that quote to be said by Rehv to Xhex because I am SO hoping it means the death of the Princess. Meeting her once was enough - she is the only thing I'm not looking forward to seeing in Rehv's book. She is icky.

Today's quote!
  • 4/24/09: "I can't stand the wife-beater types." (By Rehv.)
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I have Rehv's book in had and have read the first 7 chapters. I am not going to spoil anything. I will just give you some minor details:

~It's HUGE! 527 pages in a large hardcover format, small print, NO teaser chapter from the next book
~The cover is awesome...pay attention to the eyes...they're beautiful
~it cost me $32.55 CDN (taxes incl) which is my grocery budget for the coming week. I guess i'll be eating PB&J. This is by and far THE most expensive book I have ever bought. It had better be good, considering Rehv is so not even close to being a character that I like very much

That's it. I'm not going to spoil anything. I can't wait until everyone gets a chance to read it and we can talk about it.
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Huge is great! Hopefully means it's more worth it than a tiny wee book. I checked amazon uk again today, and it now says I can get it by the 28th if I order in the next 50-something hours! Yay!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Sorry guys, as of 11:20am this Saturday, April the 25th morning, the WARDen has not posted the quote of the day. I'm getting ready to go on a wine tour with hubby and his parents, but as soon as I am home, I'll check again. Sorry for the delay!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

It's here!
4/25/09: "Take my vein." (To Rehv.)
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

*paces floor* Rhage is living in there. Barnes & Noble is holding him hostage by not releasing it to me early!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una

Post by una »

I just got home and was going to post it. Thanks Dragon-girl for getting it up.

For those that are interested, the WARDen was late because of the HUGE response for the virtual signing. She gave her apologies and her deep gratitude for the overwhelming response.

So do you think Elhena is talking to Rehv?
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm definitely thinking it's Ehlena...

Not too much longer!!! :D

Thank you Naureen!!