The British thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The British thread

Post by bored by the sea »

vampyre_princess wrote:bored by the sea: nah, we're used to it. So where abouts are you from? How old are you (as in year at school)?
:lol: soz only just saw this, i'm kind of near Southampton am 27 only just :lol: soo yeah been there done thewhole school thing graduated uni and all that jazz.
izzysmum wrote: I am indeed, i'm still one of those annoying new people who crop up everywhere you look :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
:lol: to be honest im still kind of a newbie on here to , just thought i recognised the avatar.
nightrunner wrote:i forgot to comment on the southerner thing, i really need some northern support here! (midlanders count as south in my book by the way )
oh well without starting a great debate on which is best we northerners can work just fine on our own if need be :D
:o soz i didnt mean it as an offensive thing, just seemed like everyone here was from up north :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

wow you are right down the bottom of the country, and :lol: no offence taken im so used to being the only one on the boards anyway but you never know one day someone might join :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

:lol: yeah i really am, i'm a bit further south than southampton too like literally right on the coast, i lived in Sunderland for a couple of years though cos thats where i went to uni.

yeah this thread seems to be a bit unactive we should revive it :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

well i live in hartlepool which is about 40mins south of sunderland :)

its normally full of me, pixie, ayan and jenninini but we all kinda drop off every now and then but alevel stresses i suppose
Last edited by nightrunner on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I'm from the Bournemouth area, so very south :lol:

It's good to revive this, maybe others will join in too and we can have our own twibrit thing going :D
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

izzysmum hi, I'm michelle or pixie (i prefer pixie) I'm from Wisbech (it's in the fens)

bored by the sea I'm in my second year of A Levels and have applied to uni. I'm stressing about it all though :(

Alexa ~ You forgot about me... okay I've not been on for a while but that's cause I can't get internet unless I'm at school. So thanks... is that you trying to say I might as well not post here :(

And by the way with the whole Northerner/Southerner debate; I'm from the fens... East of England... so I'm not too sure what I'd be classed as :( Anyone care to help out
♥~ Pixie Rose ~♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

pixie~ i thought i had forgotten someone but cdnt place who, post edited :D and isnt Wisbech near peterbrough or something? if so your either midlander or southern but thats by my line no the offical one :lol:

ive got the joys of a UCAS conference next week, almost pointless considering i already have my list of unis and approx required grades written down
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

izzysmum wrote:I'm from the Bournemouth area, so very south :lol:

It's good to revive this, maybe others will join in too and we can have our own twibrit thing going :D
:o o.k. thats just plain freaky!!!!! :lol: thats properly near me, once again :o

nightrunner yeah i thought i could remember it being kind of close my friends dad lives there abouts, i didn't ever really venture that far out of sunderland/newcastle/gateshead/durham :lol:

man i feel bad for you guys with the whole a-level thing, been there done that, only thing is it does get a little more stressful at uni although upside is its waaaayyyyyyy more fun! man wish i was still a student! :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

bored by the sea wrote:
izzysmum wrote:I'm from the Bournemouth area, so very south :lol:

:o o.k. thats just plain freaky!!!!! :lol: thats properly near me, once again :o
:lol: , I've got a vision of us somehow knowing each other but not realising who we are cos of screen names :?

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:lol: ha ha how funny would that be! no you'd know if you knew me im very vocal with my twi-hardness :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**