What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Chernaudi »

Reading up before my outing this week: Barn Owl by David Chandler

http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/book-review-barn-owl/
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

besides school books, i was reading the longest ride.....i need to get back to it, i haven't been able to get back to it in weeks. :roll:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series again for the I don't even know how many-th time. But in January, I read If I Stay by Gayle Forman, The Diary of Anne Frank (again), the Time Keeper by Mitch Albom, and Winter of the World by Ken Follett, not to mention several Enchanted Kingdom books with my daughter.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I found a few authors that I've fallen in love with. They are YA Romance/Supernatural and all are pretty easy reads.

Rachel Higginson has a several series that I adore. The first being Love & Decay. It's written in episodes. Each episode is 4 chapters long, so around 50some pages per episode. And it's zombies...really never thought I'd read about Zombies! But the characters are great and I was already in love with the Reagan, Haley, and the Parkers before I got to the second episode.
The Siren Series starts with The Rush and is Greek mythology. Pretty interesting modern day twist to it and again, great characters.
The Star-Crossed Series which is magic and the first series I read from Rachel.
The best way to start is to get the Paranormal Pack which is book one of all four of her series. I haven't gotten to Star Bright Series yet, but I've heard it's fantastic. The Paranormal Pack is free on Barnes & Noble. There's also several collaborations she's done with some other authors on Kindle, and her Vol 1 of Love & Decay on Kindle is free as well.

The other author is Quinn Loftis. So far, I've only read the Grey Wolves Series of her's that begins with Prince of Wolves, but I've started Elfin and so far it's great as well. Her wolves series has a few Twilight references that were humorous.

There are a few others in this same genre but I can't recall them at the moment. If I can recall them, I'll post again. Otherwise, this is quite a bit of reading with just these two authors. Enjoy!
Grayce