Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by VolturiGirl »

corona wrote:in case something goes wrong with the submission so I don't lose everything
Oh Corona, there is nothing wrong with submission....(couldn't help myself) :twisted:
marielle wrote:Hmmm, my fantasy about Sailing with Caius, Aro and Alec is getting a whole new dimensions with this... (big big big grin!!!)
Marielle ~ I had no idea you had a thing for the Volturi. Now sailing with Demetri on the other hand, we'd probably break the boat.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hihi, Corona, yes, sorry that was a typo ... I mean that with a traditional diet the captain is satisfied enough to dock not as often as a vegetarian captain who's food isn't very satisfying.
Captains with a vegetarian diet probably need to dock more often to feel fully satisfied.

Amy, I have always Been drawn to the darker side of life. There is no denying the the Volturi men aren't very interesting.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Last edited by marielle on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

I have now been reduced to a very juvenile state of mind in which I snicker at every possible double entendre. Oh corona, how I would love to see your post - I feel like I killed it. Sorry to you, and to all of us who could have been further Gutterfied.

Many things to chuckle at but this is my fave --
Suzan EDIT: oops, marielle wrote:if the vampire absorb the ka, Emmett would be eating rabbits all the time!!!
Just love the visuals that go along with that. Emmett surrounded by little bunnies, Emmett in a bunny pose ....

And marielle and corona make great points about veggie-vamps docking more frequently and for longer duration. That sounds like a great perk of the diet! :swoon:
Last edited by smitten_by_twilight on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

That’s okay, corona. I may have been taking the cryptic-thing a bit too far. But uhm… You keep mentioning this story about horses… You’re making me curious, hihi. Although I might not want to know if you think it’s that bad. ;)

Brenda, as much as I’d like to take credit for that incredibly funny quote, it was Marielle who posted it. ;) Emmett surrounded by sweet, fluffy, little bunnies sounds like a really cute picture to me actually. Until he kills them all of course. :lol:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

OK, all gutterite aside, I forgot to provide some examples to Smitten for that first night in the cottage.

I sort of noticed when the sky began to lighten...“Do you miss it?”...It wasn’t the first time we’d spoken, but we weren’t exactly keeping up a conversation, either.

This is hours later, and Bella is making it clear there hadn't been any real pillow talk up to that point, which suggests that there hasn't been any breaks in the action up to that point. Subsequent text indicates that they may have been taking a mini-break at that very moment, but that is inconclusive. If they were taking a break, it didn't last more than one or two minutes.

Finally, at sunrise:

"How long does this go on? I mean, Carlisle and Esme, Em and Rose, Alice and Jasper—they don’t spend all day locked in their rooms. They’re out in public, fully clothed, all the time. Does this… craving ever let up?” I twisted myself closer into him—quite an accomplishment, actually—to make it clear what I was talking about.

and,

We laughed together, and the motion of our laughter did interesting things to the way our bodies were connected, effectively ending that conversation.

Assuming that this is an "after" conversation, SM's text suggests that Edward's engines were on idle, but not shut down. This is my interpretation only, but I think SM is getting about as explicit as she can without getting graphic.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Those were the quotes I was thinking of, corona, and thanks for highlighting the relevent portions. I agree - as explicit and she could get without being graphic - the problems of writing mature material for a supposedly youth audience.
corona wrote:If they were taking a break, it didn't last more than one or two minutes.
Yup, that's about what I'm thinking currently for vampiric latency. Go team! :clap:
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Speaking of all-nighters, I'll be putting some pork shoulder on the smoker again tonight. Labor Day weekend, don't you know.

I wanted to try some chicken, but the family wants the pork. What is up with that? You do one successful smoking, and everyone now wants you to do the same thing again for the rest of your life.

It's a sunny day in Florida, and Wes Montgomery is playing on Pandora. Life is beautiful.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Hmm ... once you go pork, there's no going back? :twisted:

Anyway, it's nice that you are known for good cooking. Have fun with your all-nighter!
PS Where in FL? I would've loved to meet you when I was there!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

If it's hot enough, Corona, you should head to the sparkling beach with that pork. You can watch for ships, preferably the tall masted type. Perhaps you might even have popsicles on the sparkling sand. Just a suggestion. :twisted:

Oh, and for the, um, "after" moments.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Smitten, I live in the Tampa area, but I'm not sure what my wife would think about me meeting ladies from the Lexicon. I think I have a pretty good idea, though. :blush: I rarely bring up the fact that I am a man on these boards, since gender doesn't often come into play, but there it is.

Openhome, no sparkly popsicles for me, and my wife only likes plain vanilla, in fact she adores plain vanilla. I can't say I blame her.