Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : *insert new title here*

Post by nissanmama »

Yeah, Jacob's wig has never looked natural. I hope they go with extentions rather than a wig for Bella.

I've seen the ads for the NM preview. I think they will be one of the "leaked" ones shown at Twicon. I've already seen both of those, although it might be nice to see them without the screaming.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yes, the screaming was a huge distraction. I was unable to hear any of the dialogue! Hubby and I might actually go see G.I. Joe this Friday/Saturday. Looks like it might be a good action flick. On Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon, they had Mr. Wayans on and tonight is Channing? (I'm so not up with actors names). :oops:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

VampSiren saw an early preview of GI JOE. She said the movie was a little light on plot, but that Channing tatum was very nice to look at. I think she actually liked some of the other characters better. We'll probably see it. T-pa likes to see stuff getting blown up and I like cool special effects.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

:lol: I know right. I think that is how I found out about it in the 1st place....
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

fanMNM wrote:
Addicted wrote: Also, In Theaters, BandSlam is the one that is supposed to have the NEW New Moon trailer I believe, yes?
My husband and I were watching TV the other night and the advertisement for BandSlam came on and at the end they adda blurb advertising that there will be a trailer for New Moon before the movie. My husband was like, "Since when did they start advertising the previews of movies?????" and I laughed. I said, "that's how many people love the Twilight Saga." He was truly blown away that the movie is such a big pull that they would advertise it's preview! :lol:
They did that for "Sex Drive" last year, and like a chump I went to see the movie just to see the Twilight Trailer on the big screen. I felt bad for the non-Twihard friend who I dragged with me. When we saw the preview for BandSlam before The Ugly Truth the other night she looked at me and said, very firmly I might add, "NO! YOU ARE NOT DRAGGING ME TO SEE THAT MOVIE JUST SO YOU CAN GET A SNEAK PEAK AT NEW MOON!" Lucky for me, another friend with us said she'd go. She's also the friend the cries every time she sees the preview when Edward leaves Bella. It's nice to know I have someone in my life who is a bigger Twihard than I am.

It's a great ploy to get chumps like me and my friend to go see movies we wouldn't otherwise go see. Summit is brilliant when it comes to that. I just hope they don't oversaturate the media and internet with so many clips that we don't need to see the movie...like last time, because I have no willpower and I can't not watch them. :)
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Oleander- I did the same thing last year. I dragged hubby to see "Sex Drive" just so I could watch the Tw trailer...it was the very last one, too! We laughed our heads off at the movie, but didn't really care for it. I doubt I'll go see "Band Slam" just to watch the NM trailer.

I can't remember...Did they release the theatrical Tw trailer online before or after it showed in the theatre????
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

:D They released it the same day.

I had two friends that went to a movie just for the preview.
We simply attached the computer to our larger TV and watched the trailer in the comfort of our home over and over and over again. Much more fun and I save a lot of money!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I know it's terrible of me...but that is what I am hoping for. I am hoping it is put on the internet so I can watch :) Getting a babysitter and paying movie ticket prices is just too much to see a movie I don't really wanna see just for a preview! LOL

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Hubby and I barely see a movie a year, there is no way I'm wasting it to see some movie I most likely won't really like to see a trailer. I'd rather save up and SEE New Moon and watch the trailer over and over and over and over and over and over an over and ... :twisted: on my computer at work! :D

But I think we'll end up seeing three movies this year. :o I know, I'm happily surprised to. We are hoping to see G.I. Joe is weekend, we saw Star Trek and I am so seeing New Moon, with or without hubby. :twisted: :lol:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

*blowing the dust of my keyboard* I cannot remember how long it has been since I posted...whew! I see lots of new faces "HELLOOO!" and lots of familiar ones..Nima...Una...Oleander...Bac...BlueStarlight :D

I just saw the preview for Bland Slam (no...not a typo) I am ashamed to admit that I am waiting for it to be posted online too. I just can't sit through a tween movie like that. Luckily I have a few years before my boys will hit the tween thing.

I am going to see GI Joe tomorrow night with friends. I hear that the plot is not so good, but the action Tatum Channing are enough for me! I will let you know how it is. Hope everyone is having a Happy Thursday!
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket