Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by twilightmom »

Oh UNA- congrats on the new "green" status. Now, don't tell on me for only having one line! ;)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Happy Birthday Nena!!!! I will ALWAYS & FOREVER be grateful to Nena for the BEST avi EVER!!!! :D

una, green? Are you sure? *getting all nervous & star struck @ the thought* :mrgreen:

Saw the NM Trailer & LOVED IT!!!! Here are some HOT stills.

Going to Maine for 2 weeks. Chat soon....
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Thank you all! I had a great birthday yesterday. My son and I went to the aquarium and then we went out to lunch followed by some shopping :twisted:
Then the hubby took us out to dinner. I swear I gained like 5 pounds, I didn't even have room for cake, gah, I think I'm still stuffed, can't even think of food!
Anyways, I had a really good time, throughout the day I got a lot of phone calls from people that I haven't heard from in ages, it really made my day really special. Two friends specially, I haven't seen in over 10 years, they were long distance calls too, since they called from Guatemala.

Today I start volleyball season, oh I can't wait, it's going to be tons of fun!

Love ya all

Nena
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Yes, UNA, congrats on the green status! How could I have not seen that? *claps hands vigorously*

The trailer:Oh! My!! Jake!!! I'm Team Edward, but I may just change ranks for this movie. *snicker* I LOVE the trailer, all parts of it; the Volturi, Volterra, Victoria, wolf pack, the Bella-Jake almost-kiss. I've watched it several times, and got goosebumpy each time!!! Holy crow, only 3 more months!!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

twilightmom wrote:Oh UNA- congrats on the new "green" status. Now, don't tell on me for only having one line! ;)
Firstly, my dear Twilightmom, you have two sentences which I believe we have discussed is within the rules.

Secondly, who would I tell, I now have super green status powers! I would just smite you all on my own!! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Glad you had a fabulous day, Nena, you certainly earned it! Do you play volleyball? Have fun if so. Can I just say how grateful I am that it is football season! Woo Hoo!!! I would love the sport with the shortest season and least amount of games. :evil:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Wow...una!! So powerful :D Congrats!

Ok, how many trailers are there out now for New Moon?? I've seen the one they showed at the MTV Movie Awards and I saw the one just recently posted on the blog page, but I don't remember either having the Volturi in it! Am I missing one and if so, where the heck can I go to see it??!!! :)

Thank you Naureen!!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Fan, the one on the front page of the lex with Taylor "narrating" has the volturi in it. They are towards the end. Go watch it again!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

bac wrote:Fan, the one on the front page of the lex with Taylor "narrating" has the volturi in it. They are towards the end. Go watch it again!
Can you post a link? My computer isn't happy...
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Let's try this

http://video.hitfix.com/services/player ... 4318923001

I hope it works and then we can dissect it still shot by still shot. Just kidding.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I'm still trying to figure out if they put Taylor's head on someone else's body in the shot where he is helping Bella after she fell off the bike.

I liked his narrative on this trailer. It was interesting, I also LOVED Bella confrontation with the pack!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!