As I said, you couldn't pay me to be a teen again, however, there are some things now that might make it a little better.
1) Proactive! I would have needed it in body wash form.
2) Midol. Where was that
when we needed it?
3) Cell phones. Wait... um, maybe not. I got away with way too much stuff since I couldn't call.
4) Spray tans. How many burns did I endure all for freckles and wrinkles?
5) Starbucks. I had to sneak my caffine in McDonald's cups.
6) The internet. I had to pay my friends to write my journal entries for me.
7) Computers. Who can remember the nasal woman's voice and the sound of 30 typrewriters screwing up in unison?
I'm very glad to have made it through to this side of womanhood!