Last FM ~ What are you listening to?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Last FM ~ What are you listening to?

Post by Jestak »

Mozart's Symphony No. 26 in E flat, with the Berlin Philharmonic conducted by Karl Bohm.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Edvard Grieg's Piano Concerto in A minor, with Stephen Kovacevich as soloist and Sir Colin Davis conducting the BBC Symphony Orchestra.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Verdi's Rigoletto, with Tito Gobbi in the title role, Maria Callas as Gilda, and Giuseppe di Stefano as the Duke, and with the chorus and orchestra of La Scala conducted by Tullio Serafin.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

J.S. Bach's Cantata "Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht," the "Coffee Cantata," performed by the Academy of Ancient Music directed by Christopher Hogwood, with soloists Emme Kirkby, Rogers Covey-Crump and David Thomas.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Brahms' Violin Concerto in D, with Gidon Kremer as the soloist and the Concertgebouw Orchestra conducted by Nikolaus Harnoncourt.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Don't Wake Me When It's Over by Lifehouse
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Gustav Mahler's Das Lied von der Erde, with Janet Baker and James King as soloists and Bernard Haitink conducting the Concertgebouw Orchestra.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Take Me Away - Lifehouse

One of my all time favorite songs. It's also my ringtone.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2 in B flat, with Wilhelm Backhaus as the pianist and Karl Bohm conducting the Vienna Philharmonic.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

You and Me - Lifehouse. If I ever get married this song will be played at my reception.