Alright here it goes - and I think my opinions are like the same everyone else said:
1. Despised the ending and how short it was. As much as I am Team Peeta, I hate that their relationship and her choice was summed up into half a page and an epilogue. I love how they ended up together but did not get any detail for the choice.
2. I CANNOT BELIEVE THE WAY GALE WAS LEFT IN THE END!!! This guy plays such a big role in this book but we get nothing, not even a satisfying ending or closure from him to be ok with him gone.
3. I gave alot of chances to Gale and said that when reading it I will forget Peeta and give Gale chances, but he was always pissing me off with his stubborness and anger. I hate that in people.
4. I CRIED ALOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT over Prim and Finnick. I honestly did not expect Prim's death but I had a feeling something would happen to Finnick. I still love him and I was happy that at least he got time with Annie and married her before he died.
5. I understand that Suzanne Collins had a limited amount of pages to write, but honestly ever since I went on Borders.com and saw that it will be 400 pages, I thought that there will be something missing and more could be done. I feel bad that the publishing company limited her to this. Darn you Scholastic!!!
6. I was always afraid of what mentality district 13 would be in since they got there. Since they took the players out of the game in CF, I knew they had alot of power and it scared me, cuz power can never be a good sign. Glad that Coin got killed though, she pissed me off.
7. Haymitch: it's a love hate relationship with him. I wish he can go to some futuristic AA meeting and get over his drunkenness and think with his brains a little. I hate how he treats Katniss and Peeta sometimes, but also loves how he also protects them eventually. I loved how he held Katniss in his arms while she was crying and I grew to love him more.
8. As much as I hated hearing about Peeta's hijacking, I think it was necessary to show that the Capitol was still ruining the players. And it made me feel so bad for him, and I kept hoping he would get better. I love Peeta and I'm glad he ended up with Katniss, but I would have loved to see more of his recovery, and his realization of how much he loves Katniss and loving her for who she really is.
9. Buttercup: stupid annoying cat!! I would have left him in 12!!
10. I really felt with Katniss in this book, the suffering she was going through. I understand why she was doing and thinking the way she did. Anyone who would have gone through what she did could have been far worse and ended up worse than Johanna, I know I wouldn't have been as strong as Katniss. It's very painful to be able to know that you need to live through the worst memories anyone could carry when you thought you won't be alive to relive them, nonetheless dream about them.
11. President Snow: I expected his death to be more dramatic. I expected to have Katniss break through his mansion and work her unfinished business skills with him. It would have been more satisfying. (Also I think I would be scared if I ever do smell blood and roses
12. My heart was broken when Katniss visited 12. I felt like I knew the place too, and I cried throughout her visit (yes, I'm a sap)
13. I would still recommend the books because the first 2 make up for MJ. I have to admit I loved this more than Twilight and even though MJ reminded me of BD, I still think it was a bit better.
I still have alot to say but this is what I can think of now.
oh wait!!DOWN WITH THE CAPITOL!!!!