Book Addicts Anonymous

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Book Addicts Anonymous

Post by dazzel21 »

Maximum ride, can somebody post who the author is. I just started reading House of Night but since most of you says this is a good read I might put it as my next reading...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I love House of Night!

Guess what I'm reading? The Host! Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it! Dunno if I like Jared or Ian better, though... :?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

dazzel21 wrote:Maximum ride, can somebody post who the author is. I just started reading House of Night but since most of you says this is a good read I might put it as my next reading...
The author is James Patterson

He also wrote a book called Witch & Wizard and it was really good!

Thank you Naureen!!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

fanMNM wrote:
The author is James Patterson

He also wrote a book called Witch & Wizard and it was really good!
Thanks!!! I might check this out...
~Team Edward Forever~
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Two of my new favorite books: Shiver and Beautiful Creatures :D You guys should definitely read them :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I gotta postpone reading maximum ride for vampire diaries. I become addictive with the tv series so I think I'll check out the books first...
~Team Edward Forever~
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

dazzel21 wrote:I gotta postpone reading maximum ride for vampire diaries. I become addictive with the tv series so I think I'll check out the books first...
I'm not totally sure on this, but I think that the books are totally different from the TV show. Like I think Elena is supposedly the "ice queen" of her school and I'm not even sure if she has a brother, I think she has a little sister instead. That's just according to reviews I read about it on amazon. But Maximum Ride are some really great books ! :)
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:I gotta postpone reading maximum ride for vampire diaries. I become addictive with the tv series so I think I'll check out the books first...
I'm not totally sure on this, but I think that the books are totally different from the TV show. Like I think Elena is supposedly the "ice queen" of her school and I'm not even sure if she has a brother, I think she has a little sister instead. That's just according to reviews I read about it on amazon. But Maximum Ride are some really great books ! :)
I know but I just can't get enough of Stefan. I'm already halfway through the first book but Maximum Ride is still on my book to read list...
~Team Edward Forever~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
It's true. Everything is absolutely and completely messed up, so I refuse to watch the TV show.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

willowtree wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:
It's true. Everything is absolutely and completely messed up, so I refuse to watch the TV show.

~h. f. e. l.

So you like the books better than the show ? I don't want to read the books because it would mess up everything I know from the show and confuse me :lol: Is Katherine even a character in the books ?