Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Haven't gotten to go see it yet due to some family emergency stuff that just got worked out (everything's fine!). Plans to see it tonight maybe?

Also, as for reading, I'm going to recommend 3 authors right now. Christine Feehan, Marjorie M. Liu, and Karen Marie Moning. All three are paranormal-type books. Feehan's books (with the exception of her Drake Sisters series) are pretty smutty, but still have a great story line. Liu's Dirk & Steele books are less smutty, and the characters are way more intense. Best thing about her books is all her characters have flaws, so they feel real. Moning's Fever Series, well, they're really intense, really no smut at all unless you count when they're talking about how some of the faeries feed. And yes, I said faeries. But the main character is human, and has the ability to see through glamour. Enjoy!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I saw it last Sunday. I'm not particularly fond of any of the movies, but this was a good finale :)
I did LOVE the end credits, where they showed all (in the books) named characters that appeared in the movie set. Even those who I think no one but twihards ever noticed :)
That was a great tribute to the readers in my opinion :clap:

I'm still reading the Cheysuli series, admittedly not very quickly, I'm trying to get some things done at home except reading :roll: and on the DVD "the Polar Express" runs on repeat, at least that's how it feels like. My pup got hooked on trains...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Happy Holidays!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

What are your plans for New Years Eve everyone!

We don't have any yet, though mother in law have offered us to leave pup with her :)

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Ack, sorry for my absence..crazy month for me! We're headed to a small family party with hubby's fan, though I feel so old I don't particularly want to do anything. Ugh.

Kat_Mac
Learning to Love Green

Post by Kat_Mac »

Hi everyone,
Feel a little intrusive! I'm Kat, a 20-something new to the forums, wondering if people still chat here? Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and January blues aren't kicking in!
Kat xo

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Kat_Mac wrote:Hi everyone,
Feel a little intrusive! I'm Kat, a 20-something new to the forums, wondering if people still chat here? Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and January blues aren't kicking in!
Kat xo

Hey Kat, I'm Sarah :) this thread is a bit quiet but the Halfway House is always hopping lately. What brings you to our little corner of the world?

Kat_Mac
Learning to Love Green

Post by Kat_Mac »

Hey Sarah! Yeah I noticed the thread is a little quiet :? what's the Halfway House? I've seen the thread but can't quite go back far enough to find out, is it just an older version of this thread?
I got the Graphic Novels for Christmas and it sent me on another Twilight-obsessive-track! So I got lurking and found the forums and thought it'd be cool to talk to some other fans too :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Kat_Mac wrote:Hey Sarah! Yeah I noticed the thread is a little quiet :? what's the Halfway House? I've seen the thread but can't quite go back far enough to find out, is it just an older version of this thread?

I got the Graphic Novels for Christmas and it sent me on another Twilight-obsessive-track! So I got lurking and found the forums and thought it'd be cool to talk to some other fans too :)
Oh nice :) I've looked at those, they look cool! And from what I can tell..I stumbled across it looking for a place to talk about Twilight and the halfway house group welcolmed me in :)