Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

oh my goawd, im so behind on things and now i missed lexlings bdays!!! :(

i hope you two had a wonderfull day!

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I found out that my best friend since forever is pregnant!! That makes 4 friends who are pregnant & having babies this year. It's crazy!! And they've all been married for different lengths of time. I never thought there'd be so many babies coming in the same year.

Other than that not much going on. Still job hunting. Mother nature can't make up her mind what season it is here. In the past week we've had snow, rain, and nice sunny weather. Unfortunately that's not new/surprising where I live. It's still annoying though! (We've had snow in June before.)

I can't believe it's almost April. It looks like yet another year is going to go by too fast.

Well ttyl!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Want to win a Poster Signed by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? It's another giveaway from the Twilight Lexicon to celebrate our Birthday month!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Uhm. Ok, so uhm. This is my first post here. I turned 20 a few days ago as you probably know already. I'll go by Chels, and uhm. Well crap. I don't know really what to say. I might not post here too often at first, I'm still quite used to my old thread of the teen one. Since you know I started off on the teen thread. Uhm, I'm not too sure what to say. I like mainly rock(old rock, and new rock), metal(heavy,normal,thrash,progressive). I play video games(pokémon being a huge one. Though I play a lot of kinds.) I read a lot kinds of books(harry potter, confession of georgia nicholson, some horror types). I'm into mainly comedy movies, I don't like horror movies though(yes, weird I know, I read horror but I don't watch it.). I watch cartoons(south park, American Dad, OLD Pokémon, OLD Digimon, etc), sitcom type shows(Friends, King Of Queens, That 70's Show, Everybody Loves Raymond). And uhm....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Welcome to the board Chels. You will love it here.

I am Lily and I don't post here as much as I used too but we are all family here and I hope you feel comfortable coming here!

Happy Belated Birthdays to all my Lexily's!!!

I have been MIA for a while. I am busy working and planning the wedding. I feel like I don't stop ever!!! I hope everyone is doing well!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Welcome Chels!
Don't feel bad about not posting much, this thread which were once one of the more rocking threads have cooled down remarkably, and now only rock the boat (and admins) when something important happens.

Ninna has been absent, and will continue to be so for a while, She is reading some books that she has been reluctant to read, and doesn't really like, but the damn writer has made them addictive and she has to know how it all unravels... and also because we're probably going to watch the movies when hubs comes home, and I am a firm believer in reading the book first http://www.stieglarsson.se/
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Aww Ninna...I miss you!!!!

I tried getting into that series. I think it might be the language because I don't understand a lot of it. After I read the 10 new ones I purchased I might go back to it. I am starting Lover Unleashed .... I haven't been able to sit and read for a while so we will see how long it takes me to finish. I am sure once I start I won't finish.

In wedding news... I am ordering my invitations tomorrow. In two weeks it will be less than 6 months away!!! :shock:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Hi Chels!! Welcome to the Gen=Y thread!

The Larsson books have been on hold for me at the library for forever...there is a huge waiting list for them. Now that you have both said how much you can't get into them...maybe I should take my name off the waiting list!
Have you guys read any of the books from Sarah Addison Allen...they're really cute, light, quick reads...with some magical realism.

Any Spring break/Easter plans for anyone??
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

Hi all. It's been forever since I've posted here, but I had to chime in on the larson books. I haven't read them yet, but darcy has and he loved them. But he says the first one takes a while to get into. He enjoyed the second two very much though, and I've heard that a lot from people. Sounds like they are a stick with it kind of series.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Dear Friends of the 20 something thread,
Please keep all posts about The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide in your own Guide thread found HERE. This thread should remain spoiler free. We will eventually combine the two threads (like we did for the Bree Tanner Novella).
Thank you.
by Laniyeah on photobucket