Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by maddy<3twilight »

IM GOING TO SEE NEW MOON TONITE! it will be my third time. hehe
I saw it on thursday at 10. friday at 10 and today at 3 :D
it waaaaaaaasssssssssssss amazing!
Like waaaaaaayyyy better than twilight.
the special effects were actually realistic hehe it was cooooool.
and taylors abs mmmmmmmmmmm
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Oh wow, a new thread.

Sorry it's been a while since i've posted
I've become a bit busier lately.

I saw New Moon!
I won't say anything in case someone on here hasn't seen it yet, but i will say that i loved it.
I really want to see it again sometime soon.

Soooo I haven't gotten the chance to head to a bookstore lately!
It's killing me I haven't read a new book in about a month or two.
:cry:

Ahh well it's nice to post again
i hope you all are doing well!

<33
randomness bum<3
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

I'm just happy because the Twilight Examiner used my review of New Moon for her article!! Mine is signed as Paula and my sister's is signed by Maria from Argentina (don't read if you haven't seen the movie.. my review was especially spoilery)

Oh.. and I should be studying... but the boards are just so addictive!!
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
samajama

Post by samajama »

New Moon was flippin' great! and I liked it more than the book. I can comment more on this through PM, if ya'd like, but since not everyone on this thread is from the US, I'd like to implore the same rule as when Twilight was released.

Please, everyone, do not post spoilers about New Moon on this thread!!! If you're going to, use the 'invisible' font or make your text tiny. Or just chat about the movie in PMs. Some people have not got around to seeing it yet/it hasn't been released in their country yet. Thank you!

I'm having a Pirates marathon right now (i'm up the second at the moment)
I'm also editting my essay which is due tomorrow at midnight.

and! I'm not going back to school until next Sunday (I'm cutting class today and tomorrow) :] <3

well, i should be working on that paper now, so I'll talk to y'all later!

love you randomnessers! ;]
-Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

All I'll say about NM is I agree with others that it was great. I can't wait to see it again, which will hopefully be this Friday!

Last week I was at a friends house & we watched the "Popeye" movie with Robin Williams. It is the dumbest movie ever! I would not recommend it to anyone at all.

I'm listening to the NM soundtrack & I love how Muse is on this one too. I hope they make it on Eclipse as well. They've become like the Twilight band, which is great since they're SM's favorite band.

I seriously can't believe that Thanksgiving is coming up (here in the USA) this year an month has just gone by sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast!

It seems like there was something else I wanted to post on here but I can't remember now. Oh well
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi random.

Today/night or tomorrow I'll get to see New Moon :mrgreen: FINALLY!
Linus is asleep. Finally... Seems like he needs some formula to keep up with his huge appetite.
Me and mom's gonna bake gingerbread cookies this weekend. I got a cutter shaped like a pram :mrgreen:
I really like how the Lex started to roll a bit more now that New Moon is out! :D
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
samajama

Post by samajama »

I finished that paper that I was editting. I really didn't do as much work as I should have, but I was being lazy. I don't think I mentioned that I saw NM twice. Well, I did!

Hmm, what else? I should start doing some other work, but I'll probably put it off until Friday. Thanksgiving's tomorrow! YAY! I went to the mall today to get a nice blouse or something, but I ended up getting two sweaters from American Eagle. ...which is fine. Except I have an addiction to sweaters, so ... maybe not. ;]

Shel doesn't know this but Mary and I concluded that going to Mary's house would make the most sense for our meeting. I should tell her this. *facepalm*

I completely forgot everything else I wanted to say.
Love you all!
-Sam
ETA: Sweater in Ocean Teal and Blue Haze Heather
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
(to those who celebrate it)
samajama wrote:Shel doesn't know this but Mary and I concluded that going to Mary's house would make the most sense for our meeting. I should tell her this. *facepalm*
Shel did, in fact, know this. Samantha lied about Shel not knowing that. Samantha did not know that Mary was telling Shel all of this already.. Or Samantha didn't know that Mary and Shel had talked about all this earlier..... (Shel forgets which one, but Shel did discuss this with Mary already)

Anyway!! We're going over to a family friend's house today. We've known them since we've moved here (which was a really really long time ago)

I have seen New Moon twice. Though Mary and I have concluded that the second time I went doesn't count, since I had a killer headache and wasn't able to enjoy it.

I have NO homework over this break from school, I am SO happy!!! I plan on reading all day tomorrow, and nobody is going to stop me... unless one of my friends decide they want to do something last minute.. which happens quite often with my friends. That's okay though, I love them!

I need to finish getting ready!
Love you all!!!
-Shel. <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!!

so i saw new moon for the third time yesterday. i still loved it the third time around, so that's good. my friend's fiance called her from basic training/boot camp or whatever though in the last five minutes of the movie, so she missed the end! i felt bad for her. but he only gets a certain amount of time to call, so i understand. sad for her.

i'm not sure if sam and shel can even come to my house this summer.....but that would be nifty. at least i'd have a car to get us around places. i can't rent one if we go anywhere else! alas alas.
there's not a whole lot to do in cincinnati though. hmmm.

i have a ton of homework. probably i should have been working on it bit by bit over break, but you guys know that's not how i operate. so i guess today should be interesting with that. probably i should be starting that instead of posting on here. oh well.

i have nothing else random to say. i had a bunch of zombie dreams last night. not fun. i need some food and caffeine now....

later loves.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Randomness!!

I have almost nothing to say. I've been so busy packing for my new house.
I'm totally going to take pics when I'm finished with the wall. I know I posted the stencil before. It is awesome.

Some random:
I need to email Maddy back bad.
I have a lot of cr*p.
I also have 8 boxes of books.
And lots of clothes. . .I hate clothes, why do I have so many clothes?
I got the flu and it sucked. Still not over it.

I think that's all now. <3
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage