Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Randies!
Samajama ~ I added you on Facebook!
People, PM me for my account name, or whatever! :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

HOLY BE JESUS! RANDOMNESS IS TOTALLY DEAD!!!!

What's up with that? I think we have all gotten too consumed with talking to each other on FB.

Derek - nice to see you on FB. Glad to have you there to hang with us other Lexers who have migrated and I see you must have either remembered your password or gotten it from the mods. LOL!

So, what's up with everyone?

Not alot going on here! We are getting snow (which for the record I hate), I need to either move to FLA or some where in the Caribbean so I can soak up the sun and warm weather.

Well, I hope everyone is doing good. Take Care and hope to talk soon!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

YAY!! We finall got to the next page!

So I saw NM again on Friday. (My 3rd time. :D ) It was sooo good! CW did a great job. I was actually kind of surprised at how packed it was. It's at the "cheap" theatre in town and only cost $2 to go see! Luckily my friend & her husband got there before I did and saved us seats. Another friend & I went together and ended up not getting there till right when it started. And then to make it even worse I was sitting in front of a tall person (I'm only about 5'3") and it's not stadium seating and so I had to kind of lean to my side to try to watch & see it. Thankfully my friend next to me kind of moved so I could lean to hear side. And then on top of that the girls sitting next to me about 4 of them were talking almost through the whole movie!! I was like shut up! I can to watch a movie and not listen to you!

So on Saturday night I hung out with my girlfriends & we had soo much fun! It was just the 5 of us a girls night. We've been friends since High School, so about 10 years. And we realized how lucky we are to still have these really close friendships & we still hang out. We live in a college town & a couple go to school there & have had people talk about how they wish they still had their HS friends & good friendships & we're like we still do. We are so lucky. If I ever had to move away from here (which I might need to do thanks to crappy economy) I would miss them sooo much! They're the only things I miss about here. That night we got only our second snow storm of winter (we usually have more than we have so I can't really complain) but we got at least 6 inches! Yuck!! It was soo much! If I ever moved hopefully it would be somplace warm & I don't have to deal with the nasty cold & snow. I hate it!

Well I can't believe it's February! Seriously! Where did January go?!?!?!?!!? My niece turns 12 on Thursday (the 4th) do you know how crazy that is?? I can't believe she'll be that old & I don't feel old enough to have a niece that old!!

Sunday is the Super Bowl!! Yay!! The only reason I am going for the Saints is becuase I hate the colts, I wanted the Vikings to win & make it. I love watching football. Besides going to church that's usually all I do on Sunday. So the downside is there won't be anymore football for about 8 months. There's never anything on tv on Sunday's. Might need to start watching more movies to help occupy myself.

Well gonna go. Have a great week everyone!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Hey Sky and Jen!
Jen ~ I still haven't seen New Moon! Can you believe it?
Sky ~ Facebook rocks!

I love Biggest Loser! And Survivor! And the Office!

I'm now fluently playing piano and singing.

Go Saints!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

DudeRocksTheTwilight (I'm sorry I forgot your name! :( ) You still haven't seen NM?!?!?! WOW!!! How have you managed that?! I saw it opening weeked. I probably would have seen it more but low on $$$$.

I can't wait till June for Eclipse!

So I am listening to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls right now. AWESOME song! This was the first song of theirs I heard & fell in love with it & became a fan.

I found out that Daughtry & Lifehouse are coming in concert to UT in April. I would love to go! They are my two favorite bands. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. The problem is $$$ again.

The past two days have been really good!! I've just been happier & enjoying them. It's great!

Last weekend I saw Oklahoma the musical for the first time in years (probably 12 years since I last saw it.) My friend's younger brother was in the local production of it at the high school & so I went. It was soo much fun! I love plays & musicals. I don't get to see them as often as I would I like. And it brought back some memories from when I was in The Pajama Game in high school (7 years ago! Yikes I can't believe it's been that long! It doesn't feel like it that's for sure.)

So I decided my new favorite color is purple. For the longest time it was blue but I have changed that.

It seems like there was something else I was going to write on here but I can't remember. Oh well.

:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :P
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Pennybug~ (Jen, right? I'm Derek). Yup, still haven't seen it. Sad, I know. But the movies normally ruin it for me, so I don't necessarily want to see NM.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Pennybug~ (Jen, right? I'm Derek). Yup, still haven't seen it. Sad, I know. But the movies normally ruin it for me, so I don't necessarily want to see NM.

Yup I am Jen. I remembered later that you were Derek! :lol: I seems like it's been a while since I've seen you on here.

I totally get what you mean about not necessarily wanting to see the movie. I was torn at first of seeing Twiligh & then NM. But one thing I like about the movie (especially with NM since it's my least favorite book. My favorite family is gone!) Is that you get the story in a 2 hour time frame. And I think CW did a REALLY GREAT job w/NM & staying true to the book & get the point across.

Let's see some random thoughts. So I slept in waaaaaaay too late this morning & so now I can't sleep (it's 1:27 am here Sunday morning) So I watched some of the Olympic coverage tonight.That was kind of fun & cool to see the USA get its first Gold! I think it was the Woment's moguls (I could be totally wrong on the name. It's some ski event.) And Apolo Ohno got lucky & got a silver medal in his event (because the 2 koreans in front of him crashed near the end or he probably would not have.) I think it's kind of fun to watch the Olympics. My favorites to watch is the figure skating & the snowboard half-pipe. I don't know when those will be on.

Well since it is Sunday: Have a Good Week everyone!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Hmm...well, I don't think it's in the theaters near by me. But I'll have to see it ASAP.

Random thoughts: I love Wake Up by Arcade Fire!
I love Paramore!
I need to post here more often!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randomness

I finally saw Avatar and I am SO FREAKING JEALOUS at everyone who got to see it in 3D on a cinema!!!
My days are an endless rotation of feeding, changing and napping... There's not even any time to read *sob*
They've tore down the house 20 feet from our bedroom window, they are now digging out for a underground garage, then they will build 2 apartment buildings on top... they begin at 7:30 and the pup wakes up and can't fall asleep again *sigh*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hmm...well, I don't think it's in the theaters near by me. But I'll have to see it ASAP.

I love Paramore!

Well don't take my word for it. Some comments I read online some fans still didn't like it. So I guess it's up to each individual :?

I too love Paramore! And am so grateful the were on the Twilight soundtrack so that I got introduced to them.

I am so dang happy & excited for Eclipse after seeing the new stills. They are just WOW!!!

Let's see. Random words: purple, color, bright, sing, dance, happy, close, food, film, hungry, snack, music, type, & clean.