Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Post by SwanCullen »

I know Taylor was in Shark Boy and Lava Girl and Valentines Day, but what other movies/shows/etc... has he been in?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I vaguely remember that he was in Cheaper by the Dozen 2. I think he was a love interest for Hiliary Duff's character? Not entirely sure.

*Dons on Mod hat and clears throat* Hey all! Just wanted to remind you all that our policy about Eclipse Movie spoilers can be found here. It's a bit complicated, what with the Premiere and early screenings happening this weekend and the proper release not till next Wednesday, so check it out before you post about the movie. Thanks for making the Lex spoiler free so we can all enjoy our movie experience!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Since moving to Los Angeles, Taylor has booked roles on "My Wife and Kids" (2001), "Summerland" (2004), "The Bernie Mac Show" (2001), and the The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour (2004) (TV). In addition to television, Taylor has been very successful in the voice over work. Taylor has booked a recurring role as Youngblood on the cartoon "Danny Phantom" (2004) as well as he has recording two episodes of "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" (2002) and 'Charlie Brown'. Taylor has also booked a series regular of a pilot presentation called Which Way Is Up? (1977) along with the voice of Silas in an animation series entitled 'Silas and Brittany'.

His big break came in 2005 when, at the age of thirteen, Taylor won the role of Shark Boy in the Robert Rodriguez film The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D (2005). He spent three months on location in Austin, Texas filming, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Within months, he then successfully auditioned to play Eliot, the son of the Bakers' rival, in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005).

From the IMDb website!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Thank you all! I'll have to re watch CBTD2, as I have that! I'll see if I can check the others as well!

EDIT-I have to say Taylor was FANTASTIC in Eclipse!!!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story