Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Post by bac »

Taylor Lautner fans unite.

Here's one to get you started.

no abs in this one
by Laniyeah on photobucket
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Post by missp »

^^^bac--PERFECT START TO OUR BRAND NEW THREAD!!! Thank you!! :D

Okay, Ladies...
Rob has his half-way house...
Taylor needed his own adult thread, so I asked for this one to be created.
So, go ABS-SO-LUTELY crazy with pics, comments, ALL things Taylor!
Remember, adult, but pg-13...if you aren't old enough to engage in adult conversation, please visit elsewhere. :D

I thought Taylor ABS-so-lutely OWNED New Moon! Seriously, beautiful body aside, he did some serious acting in this film. He has now proven that he is a leading man! No child left behind here. In addition to his acting, I am very impressed with his down-to-earth personality. In every interview, he is the same. Friendly, intelligent, funny, and thankful to his fans.

I am beginning a membership list on this post. If you would like your name added, let me know by posting so or pm me.
Then, post away!
Here is my first contribution.
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/10/ ... cycle-man/

ABS-SO-LUTELY TAYLOR MEMBERS:
Miss P.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Thank goodness for this thread! I needed to put my... :? frustration somewhere! Gah! I'm so glad that we're the same age. That way, I don't have to feel like such a cougar. :lol:

I saw this one today on someone's facebook and I had to steal it.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs111.snc ... 5626_n.jpg

:shock:
:mrgreen:
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

^^^OMJ!! I am soooo going to love this thread!! That pic is gorgeous!
And feel free to let the cougar in you ROAR here!! :lol:
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

2 months and 11 days and he'll be legal :)

And for Christmas Sakes... ITS JUST WRONG TO LOOK LIKE THIS
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gall ... en/photo/2
missp

Post by missp »

OMJ!!! OMJ!!!! Amanda Beth~~You simply must warn me before sending me such places! My heart literally stopped beating as sure as Edward's!! Yes...he will be legal soon. Can you imagine how well this kid's going to age? He will only get better!!! I don't think my heart can take it. :evil:

Happy Sunday, girls!!

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/5 ... icture.htm
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Happy Sunday, indeed. ;)

Man, Taylor Swift is one lucky gal. :x I can't believe THAT cougar gets to date this!

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/yp/accessh ... 181325.jpg
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Ick..just being in this thread gives me the heebie jeebies :lol: J/k

I like Taylor Lautner..I was thinking just yesterday how I would LOVE to have a Kellan thread or something like with the HH and now the Abs-so-lutely Taylor thread (cute name btw)

I have said it before..It should be illegal for a 17 year old to look like this!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Happy Sunday, indeed. ;)

Man, Taylor Swift is one lucky gal. :x I can't believe THAT cougar gets to date this!

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/yp/accessh ... 181325.jpg

I read the Awful Truth on EOnline and a few other places... they all seem to think it's a little too convenient that his movie was coming out and she was on tour and they were being very obvious about the "relationship" like the pap pictures and Taylor's song on SNL. They're guessing that "Taylor Squared" may stick around because Valentine's Day premiers in February, but not be surprised if it fizzles out afterwards.
missp

Post by missp »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Ick..just being in this thread gives me the heebie jeebies :lol: J/k

I like Taylor Lautner..I was thinking just yesterday how I would LOVE to have a Kellan thread or something like with the HH and now the Abs-so-lutely Taylor thread (cute name btw)

I have said it before..It should be illegal for a 17 year old to look like this!
:D That's why I asked for this thread to be created. So we can have a little support group for those of us who feel like total pervs lusting after THAT ^^^!! Oh, how I LOVE that pic!! And, thankyou very much on the thread name. I was sitting in the 3rd viewing of NEW MOON and had an AHA moment when I told my sister that Taylor ABS-SO-LUTELY owned the role of Jacob. We all screamed out laughing, and I knew then it would make a great Lex thread title.
by Amanda Beth » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm
I read the Awful Truth on EOnline and a few other places... they all seem to think it's a little too convenient that his movie was coming out and she was on tour and they were being very obvious about the "relationship" like the pap pictures and Taylor's song on SNL. They're guessing that "Taylor Squared" may stick around because Valentine's Day premiers in February, but not be surprised if it fizzles out afterwards.
We could only hope! I mean, I like TS all right. But, she isn't the girl I would pick out for Taylor. Just who would I chose for that tasty morsel of pre-manhood?? Hmmmm??? Let's see... :evil: J/K!! I'll have to think on that for awhile.
In the meantime, Ladies...dream a little dream to this...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tayl ... e.png?o=18