Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

10. :lol:

(Belski and Pete are agents from two different places, both called to investigate the sudden outbreak of bank robberies.)
Belski: Banks just hand over the money. Everyone's shy on the details.
Pete: Which is strange.
Belski: Tell me something I don't know.
Pete: Uh, Mary, Queen of Scots' croquet mallet was made from a petrified narwhal's horn. She never lost a match.

- Warehouse 13
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Al: Why are you here?
Marcy: (starts explaining)
Al: No, I mean why are you here...on Earth?
[Married With Children]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

"Never on a Monday."
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"I've decided what I want on my tombstone: 'Loving Husband'. Marry me? Or would you rather be listed as cause of death?"
- A Softer World
Last edited by blasphemous_contessa on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

:lol: 10. I have 4 actually. Rate the ones you want to rate.
G-Man: Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.
Andrew Ryan: I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
Conker: So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world … and all the land … and all that stuff. But you know … I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Berri, and I dunno, have a bottle of beer. Hmmm … it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone … gone … gone …
Niko Bellic: [when drunk and hailing a cab] Yellow car!
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

8, 7, 9, 10

"Some of them are like X, some of them are like Y, some like to do G, some prefer to do Q. Some are clones and some are aliens, and a few may actually be pumpkins in disguise. Some may have turned themselves into pumpkins." - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes author of the Nyeusigrube and Kiesha'Ra series
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

"This plan has fail written all over it. I can feel it."
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10

"..I found you here, now please just stay for a while, I can move on with you around. I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?"
- 'Seize The Day' by: Avenged Sevenfold
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Mother in Store: [apologizing for her daughter hitting Dave on the head with a box while shopping in a grocery store] Oh, sorry about that. Sorry.
David Seville: Kids, huh?
Mother in Store: Yeah, they keep you on your toes. You have any?
David Seville: Three boys.
Mother in Store: Some days are better than others.
David Seville: ...and then some days you just want to close them in a box, and leave the box in the park, and run away you know?
Mother in Store: [rushes off with her cart]
[alvin and the chipmunks]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

"Hey look at the furry guy, looks kinda flammable."