Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Today, while studying for finals I was unsure if I had spelled a word correctly. While checking to see if the red squiggly line came up alerting me of a misspelled word I realized that paper note cards do not have spell-check. MLIA.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

10000000000000000/10 I saw that one today! XD

It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.
-Lemony Snicket, from Horseradish
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10 good books

Mallory: I don't think I'm gonna make it. I feel so cold.
Mickey: You're gonna make it, Mal. Get mad.
- Natural Born Killers
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

7/10.

Booth: A prodigy violinist disappears and a month later his skull ends up bouncing off a garbage truck?
Cam: Obviously, we are looking for someone who really really hates classical music.

BONES
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

10. :lol:

God shook his head when he made her. But I bet he smiled.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
bronzehairedmiracle

9. It's very cute :)
(P.S Your banner is lovely!)

(The fire alarm has gone off. The fire department have arrived and the whole building is evacuated. A customer attempts to enter.)

Me: “Excuse me, the store is closed due to a fire.”

Customer: “I only want a couple of things.”

Me: “There is a fire. We have evacuated the building.” *points to scared looking customers and employees*

Customer: “I only want bread an milk.”

Me: “The building is on fire! I’m sorry, sir, but we will be unlikely to serve anyone until tomorrow!”

Customer: “Oh! Does that mean the fresh vegetables are on offer?” *tries to push past me*

Me: “No. Nothing is on offer at all because the store is closed.”

(At this point more customers are arriving.)

Customer #2: “So we can’t even pay? Those people got sent home with their stuff for free!” *points to customers loading their cars with stolen goods*

Me: “No, they have stolen those things. They have been caught on camera, and they will be prosecuted when the emergency is over.”

Customer #2: “Oh, so I can get my stuff for free?”

Original customer: “Does that mean it’s free if we eat it all tonight?”

Me: “No. Wait…what?”

-Customers Are Not Always Right (http://notalwaysright.com/)
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*rofls* 9/10

..."Even within the Hushlands, the variety of people who could pick this book up is incredible. You could be a young boy, waiting to read an adventure. You could be a young girl, wanting to investigate the truth of the Librarian Conspiracy. ... Or you could be a serial killer who specializes in reading books, then seeking out the authors and murdering them in horrible ways. (If you happen to fall into that last category, you should know my name isn't really Alcatraz Smerdy, nor is it Brandon Sanderson. My name is really Garth Nix, and you can find me in Australia. Oh, and I insulted your mother once. What're you going to do about it, huh?)"
-Brandon Sanderson, in Alcatraz versus the Scrivener's Bones, setting up fellow author Garth Nix for murderous serial killers.
bronzehairedmiracle

10 :D

"It stung like a violent wind that our memories depend
On a faulty camera in our minds
"

-Lines from What Sarah Said by DCFC
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

6/10 I think I'd have to hear the song to appreciate it.

"Those must be some pair of binoculars, that you see every move I make. So I'll never be a liar but you'll always be two-faced.."
'The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle'- A Day To Remember
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
bronzehairedmiracle

8/10.
Actually, I don't really like the song but fell in love with the lyrics. But you should listen to it once. Maybe, these lines mean more when heard. :D

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."

- Unknown