Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

Sheldon: I'm not insane! My mother had me tested!
ImageImage
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

10. :D Dr. Cooper for the win!!

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.
Laurence J. Peter
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

haha :D 9

The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution. - Albus Dumbledore

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

9/10 because harry potter is love

"Not to mention those pincers *click-click-click*"
- Harry Potter from the Half-Blood Prince movie
(I think you need to have seen the movie to understand the brilliance behind the line)
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

10! Harry was hilarious in that scene. :lol:

We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun
- Peeves,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

10 , Peeves is so funny :D

Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"? - Ron Weasley - Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

10 for hp

"I wish I had a shiny red button I could push to make you happy. When I felt like it. Which I don't right now. Why don't you push your own damn button?"

- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

"There's that flat guy again. All dressed in black. He glued to my feet. I can't get rid of him. Copycat. How come you're never here when it's cloudy?"

[paraphrased America's Funniest Home Videos voiceover of a toddler who's discovered his shadow]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

9/10
:lol:

"When I was growing up, I wanted to be all kinds of different things, anything from a racecar driver to a detective. There was even a point in my life when I wanted to be 'Petrie' from The Land Before Time. When you finally grow up and realize that you can't be a dinosaur, life gets hard...... Anything is possible--well almost anything: Becoming a dinosaur is more-or-less out of the question."
-Travis Clark
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Benny (in prison): Ok, did you cut out the Bible and hide cigarettes in there to mail to me?
George: You know Mom, I was going to. But then I started reading it. It's like there's a message in there or something.
[George Lopez]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen