Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

21Twilight21 wrote:I'm glad you think that way funkidiva :)! I think we should at least try to keep the major spoilers hidden so you can really enjoy the books and get the whole experience reading like we did... I'm not sure what really qualifies as a major spoiler though :lol:! I know it's nice to wonder and make your own predictions as to what's going to happen while you're reading instead of finding out what happens right away from an outside source ;)! I think if we make the posts that involve spoilers hidden it will give you the choice as to whether you want to know :)!

Not sure if that was directed at me. Maybe I should have said she does a spin off with side characters. Either way Funkdiva I hope I didn't ruin it for you cause that wasn't my intentions!
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hope I didn't spoil anyone too, with my posts... :?
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was trying to tell people what to do :S! I am not in charge of this thread, but I just thought it would be nice for us to keep spoilers away from new readers who might want to talk about what they've read without being worried about reading something they shouldn't ;)! I know I haven't been completely spoiler free in my posts either!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

No worries 21Twilight I just felt it was towards me and I didn't mean any harm but while typing it a thought occurred to me and I typed it.
Banner by TammyAZ
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I'm reading the fourth book of the series, Blood Promise, and I'm a little annoyed with Rose. I know that Dimitri was the love of her life, but how can she just forget everything and let him drink her blood? I hope that she'll find the rational part of herself again and fight against it. But so far, I've loved all the books. :)
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Little bummed out, sorry. It was just decided that this thread would be spoiler-free (which made me happy, so I wasn't gonna read back the thread where there might be spoilers...) and now I read that Rose will be with Dimitri? I'm not that far yet, just got to chapter four of the first book... So, I'm gonna leave this thread alone from now on... Not blaming you at all! Just don't want anymore spoilers...

So, I finally gave in and bought the first book. You girls are right! I love it! I'm bummed I don't have much time to read and I'll just have to buy the next two books sometime soon (there were only three in the shop, I guess they don't sell that well, they were low price already).
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

Sorry, Brienna. :( Wont do it again.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm glad you are enjoying the books Brienna :)! I hope you'll still stop by to let us know what's going on in the part of the story yo're on and what you think about it! I know I really enjoyed talking to other people about the book while we were keeping it spoiler free too!
I promise we will try to keep it spoiler free, but we can also have discussions :lol:!

~Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sorry I'm so late. I meant to post this earlier.

Richelle is having a live chat about Bloodlines, today, right now (Thursday - August 18, 2011 @ 5PM CST) on Facebook. You DO need a Facebook account to "Like" their page to be able to view the chat.

Hopefully, I'll see some of you there. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sorry for the double post. Don't hate me. I'm also sorry about the spoilers. :worried:

I knew that the chat was going to be chaotic. I have NO IDEA WHY they decided to do Q&A through Facebook posts. It was soooo many! But, Richelle was nice enough to start from the very first question and she answered as man as she could.
She mentioned that the short story about Rose and Dimitri returning to Russia is FINISHED and she's looking at a release date somewhere around the end of 2012.

Tired. Of. Waiting. Already. Lol.

She also mentioned that her pregnancy is going great and her due date is right around the corner.

A lot is happening within the next two weeks.
I'm sure we all know Bloodlines is being released Tuesday! Big smiles.The first four chapters can be found HERE. I personally haven't read all four. I DID give in and read the first one though. :D

The VA graphic novel is due out the same day as Bloodlines.
I don't know if anyone here besides me has read Richelle's other books, but Succubus Revealed, the very last Georgina Kincaid novel, is also due out next Tuesday.

For those of you who have plenty of love for Adrian like I do *cheeeeze* Richelle also spilled about wanting to write Bloodlines from each character's POV at first, but then changed her mind to just Sydney. So, just to make us smile, she posted the FORMER first chapter or Bloodlines from Adrian's POV. It can be found HERE.

Enjoy! ;)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse