Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by dazzel21 »

Desiree - I admit I haven't been in Shelfari much only to update the books I've read. I'm only 2 books down in Black Dagger Brotherhood then I might move on to Georgina Kincaid or its probably a good time I start reading Fifty Shades now that the 3rd book is about to be released on the 19th of January...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Yes, Raine. I know about it, but I probably won't buy it either. It would be nice to look at though. =)

Quick Georgina note: Succubus Blues is the first one, so don't read Succubus on Top just yet. ;)

I'm reading the very last Dark Swan book now; Shadow Heir. I'm sad to be saying goodbye to Dorian. He's my <3 :(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

BlueStarEgo wrote:
Quick Georgina note: Succubus Blues is the first one, so don't read Succubus on Top just yet. ;)
Thanks Chrissy I knew it wasn't the first but On Top was the only one the used book store had.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Just want to tell you ladies that Richelle Mead released the first chapter of The Golden Lily. She also answered some questions regarding the new book. Can't wait for the release of this one...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Thanks so much for the update, Raine. I was in Chicago when you gave me the link so I couldn't wait to get back home and sink my teeth into chapter one, lol.

I just started reading the VA guide as well. SO far it's just a recap of the books chapter by chapter.

Richelle has a new app out for Apple devices that is all things Vampire Academy. I've downloaded it. it's pretty cool, but I hate that you'd have to buy the books again to read them from the app since the app is its own store or whatever. Bummer.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-worl ... 77972?mt=8
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey all! Has everyone heard the news about Vampire Academy FINALLY being put on the big screen? Yes, a MOVIE! The first is going to be called Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters. if it does well the second will be Vampire Academy: Frostbite and so on. They've cast the 3 main characters. They have Zoey Deutch as Rose, Danila Kozlovski as Dimitri I love how they cast a Russian to play thee Russian, lol (I know fans who were rooting for Ben Barnes are pissed), and Lucy Fry as Lissa.

What are you guys' thoughts?
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

HI Chrissy Got your email and I still need to read it and respond. I am excited about this.
Banner by TammyAZ
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello everyone!! It has been so long since I've posted on the Lex, but I knew I had to stop by to say hello :)!

I am so excited for Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters! I'm glad they cast a Russian to play Dimitri so that way we know the accent is authentic. I hope that statement won't offend anybody, but I hope/think everyone will understand what I meant. I wasn't convinced Ben Barnes could play Dimitri... he wasn't what I pictured. I am really really hoping they stay close to the books because as much as I love the Twilight movie, it was nothing compared to what it could've been. I hope we get to see the connection between Rose and Dimitri <3.

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^