Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by Jestak »

"Why don't you just kill us?"
"You shouldn't forget the importance of entertainment."

That is from the US version of Funny Games.

Next (a name is withheld to keep it from being too easy):

Who is ________? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for ____. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

"Who is ________? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for ____. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone."

The Usual Suspects! =D

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

That is from one of the best romances ever filmed, Say Anything.

Next:

That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain.
Way I remember it, albatross was a ship's good luck, 'til some idiot killed it...Yes, I've read a poem. Try not to faint.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

"That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain.
Way I remember it, albatross was a ship's good luck, 'til some idiot killed it...Yes, I've read a poem. Try not to faint."

That is from Serenity. That chick rocked.

First you loose your feet, at the ankles. Then your hands at the wrist. Then you loose your eyes, followed by your nose--
And then my ears, I get the point!
No, your ears you keep! That way every child who screams in fear, every babe that cries at your hideousness, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will resound for ever in your perfect ears! That is what to the pain means-it means I leave you wallowing.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:First you loose your feet, at the ankles. Then your hands at the wrist. Then you loose your eyes, followed by your nose--
And then my ears, I get the point!
No, your ears you keep! That way every child who screams in fear, every babe that cries at your hideousness, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will resound for ever in your perfect ears! That is what to the pain means-it means I leave you wallowing.
The Princess Bride!!!!!!!!! A such wonderful movie! :D I just finish to read the book, It bring you back in childhood! :)
If I should die
this very moment
I wouldn't fear.
I've never known completeness
like being here,
wrapped in the warmth of you,
loving every breath of you...
Why live life from dream to dream?
And dread the day...

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

Kate wrote:If I should die
this very moment
I wouldn't fear.
I've never known completeness
like being here,
wrapped in the warmth of you,
loving every breath of you...
Why live life from dream to dream?
And dread the day...

mm.. im pretty sure that is Moulin Rouge.

I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

virre wrote:
I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.
That's from The Notebook ! I love love love this movie so much !

Where to, Miss ?
To the stars

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Where to, Miss ?
To the stars

That is from Titanic

Next:

The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school

Ferris Bueller!! I had such a crush on Matthew back then!!

Next:

In a severe lightning storm, you wanna grab your ankles and stick your butt in the air

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

TammyAZ wrote:In a severe lightning storm, you wanna grab your ankles and stick your butt in the air
Twister!!!! my all time favorite......

I understand that you are handicapped by a natural immaturity, and I forgive you
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house