Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Paige~ Awesome I'll go check it out now :D!
Yeah I'm super excited for Anatomy & Physiology for some reason lol! I think it's because I'm interested in medical stuff and we learned about the body stuff last year in my EMT class so I should know some stuff lol!
Yeah i've noticed lots of people around here are loving Damon lol! We will stand high and defend Stefan though ;)!
Omg you're studying Pre-Med?? That's awesome! I would love to be a doctor even though I don't know what kind lol! I don't think I'm smart enough for all that though :(! I took an EMT class and thought it was pretty awesome, but I have to be 18 before I can get my license lol! I'm thinking that if I can't be a doctor then maybe I'll be a nurse, but we'll have to see how this year goes to decide if I like it or not :)! I had so much fun riding on the ambulance for my EMT clinicals so I definetly know I want a medical type career!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hello :) how is everybody?

I just made chocolate brownies, they are so awesome :D Yum...

Syd - Ahh annoying! Haha yeah it made me laugh so much.
Its such fun doing that! I love really confusing everyone :lol:

Chels - Oh awesome. Liking the new avie :D

Kim - Oh you should so try and learn it! I've given it up now, but I wish I hadn't =(
My best friend got back today :D woo! I can't wait for school to start, but I also really don't want it to haha.
Yeah we're really close :D can't see her though cos she goes back to school on tuesday and we are both busy up till then =(
Wow nursing classes! That's so cool! Glad school is good!

Chrissy - Haven't done it yet but I think I will, I haven't changed anything for ages so I think I should.
WELL DONE!!!! Yay so glad you passed! Don't be nervous, it will be very awesome. But you're not allowed to abandon us completely!

Ayan - Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm PJ, or Phoebe, whatever haha, I'm 16, from England :D

Paige - Haha that's ok, it's very awesome :) I like the colours! Hahaha. I am SO excited for season 2!!!
Yeah I did! Haha. Nope, get them on Tuesday...so nervous!
Haha course it's possible! I completed the 3x3 one ages ago, but I'm so happy I finally did the 4x4! I need a 5x5 one now...
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Have a really not posted since Sunday? That confuzzles me...

@Kim: HECK YES!!! TAKE LATIN!!! You will seriously loveee ittt! And where are you from? I'm sorry I can't remember right now, but I can find out about a JCL chapter for you if you want!

@Syd: I think I remember you saying that you were the youngest now that I think about it. You just carry yourself as much more mature. But Hanny's only 12 or 13 I think. She's our youngin and I think our whole tween population, haha.
Salve! That means hello in Latin. ;)

@Naureen: Take Latin! They have a Canadian JCL chapter now! :D
I've had a lot of people say the conjugation patterns are really similar because a lot of languages came from Latin. I know for Spanish like half of them are the same. But Latin is the best thing everrrr for vocabulary, trust me.
And yay for not thinking it's a dead language!! = )

@AYAN: HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D

@Paige: I go back the 30th! Two weeks from today!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Syd: Thank you! The luck I WILL need! :lol: School always makes me sad. I used to LOVE school but as I got older I started to hate every minute of it. Unless I found a class I really enjoyed. =)

Kim: I know! Now it hurts me to see him hurt. I wanna hug him :D . The kitchen scene was awesome. I don't know if I KNEW it was comming or I wanted to see Katherine back before the end of the season but whatever it was I nearly jumped off of my bed :lol: . Thank you! It's both exciting AND scary. My first time in college and I am scared sh*tless :lol: . I'm so nervous. Everything is making me nervous. From fear of not being able to keep up with my classes to talking in front of a lot of people. I don't do public speaking well lol.

Paige: And the sad part is that when I play MHALL it's not even all classical like. I just play one key at a time :lol: . Ohhhhhhhhhhh. ok! Thanl you for the "guide" I couldn't figure out where all of the questions were comming from lol. What made you guys decide to take all of the responses and add them all together? AND I KNEW IT! I think I was telling PJ that I had a feeling Tyler was a werewolf. In episode "Turning Point" They showed him getting a lil temper and there was a full moon behind him. I'm in my room like Oh Lord don't tell em he's a werewolf! Then, the finale just comfirmed my suspicion that something was up with him! I should go tot he library today and see if they have them. I love to read. My only problem is I read a lot of Urban Fiction and when I come out of that specific genre I have a hard time finding books that keep my attention. But now since I have all of these GREAT suggestions I'll never be out of a book :lol: . I can't wait to read TVD. Kurt is amazing. His character could SO be my BFF! =) . And PLL is a good show. talk to me on FB and I'll let you know some ways you can see it. =)

Hi Ayan. I'm Chrissy =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Hop hop hop.
@pheebs, yush it is cute. Well that one was, but, this new one may not last.
@Chrome Heyo
@squid, I like to sit down at bookstores with a book, maybe a small bottled water, then read.
@Chrissy oh you fear public speaking too?
Huh.
-glomps ayan-
I missededededed youuuu!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

evening yall :)

my friend went home tonight :( i stood and waved as she disappeared into departures, then almost got told off by some weird security person since i was stood near the security check place and i didnt have a boarding card... opps :lol:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

PJ~ Mmm brownies sound so good right now! Lol!
Yeah I'm really thinking about learning it :D!
Haha yeah I get what you mean about school! I like school because I see my friends more often! They all have jobs so it's hard to get together! The homework and waking up early is what sucks lol!
Well that's cool that you're close to your cousin! I'm close to one of my cousin's too :)! She's in her second year of college, but the college is only 15 minutes away so it's not so bad, but when we're both busy it's hard to hang out!

Sam~ I soo want to take it! Yall keep getting me more and more interested in Latin lol! I'm from little ole New Mexico :)! That would be soo great!

Chrissy~ Haha! I hate John so I was like "Omg heck yes!" lol! It was so funny because I was barely talking to one of my friends that day and we were wondering when Katherine was going to show up and then that night we seen that episode!
Aww I'm sure you are going to do great! I hate talking infront of lots of people too! It makes me so nervous which is why I hate my Communications class lol!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

@Kimberly hello.
Whatcha doin?
0^_^0
I haven't talked to you much have I?
Heh. Sorry.

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey Chels! It's been awhile since we've talked lol!
I'm just laying here on my bed watching Charmed and lexing lol :)!
What are you up to??

*This line is post 180... just barely lol!*
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Watchin That 70's Show, lexin & readin the 7th harry potter.
Haha. I will be seeing Vampires Suck tomorrow.
:lol: