Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Chelsea: Yes! Not just public speaking though. Speaking in general. It sucks. Sends my nervs on a very uncomfortable trip. =/

Kim: Yessssss, John irritated me to my core! He's was ridiculously selfish and annoying. I had a good feeling she was going to show up int he season finale but I had lost hope after a while. I had NO idea that was "her". She "played" Elena so well it was weird. I think she had to be in Mystic Falls a while then to portray Elena the way she did. Does that make sense? lol. Talking to people in general makes me nervous. In person AND over the phone. That's why texting, IMing, E Mailing, all of that is liek the best thing EVER. Saves losers like me the embarassment of stuttering and getting confused be my own words :lol: it's so sad.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Haha that's awesome! I'm supposed to go see it on Saturday with my bff :D!

Chrissy~ Haha I don't think anyone liked John :lol:! Yeah she played Elena perfectly! Yeah I get what you mean like she knew Elena perfectly so she had to have been around awhile to know how to act! I thought that Damon and the other vamps in general would've had a vampire sense to know who was a vampire lol! I guess they can't tell the difference :lol:!
Haha I kinda have problems with talking too! Public speaking is even worse for me, but sometimes I get nervous when I'm having a conversation with someone! Like I can't make eye contact cuz then I forget what I'm saying when I get nervous! I hate talking over the phone too! I hate the awkward silence so texting is way easier! Haha :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey :)

Kim - They were seriously yummy! Hahaha
You should learn it :) It's really...different to other languages. I hate learning languages but I love Latin. It's easier, and way more fun :D
Yeah I hate getting up early! I have to get up at 6 :( It is so annoying. And homework is going to destroy me this year! I swear I'm gonna have like no time for the Lex :(
I know! It's so annoying how I never get to actually see her. But we text and fb and call each other so it's ok.

Sam - Love the way you're trying to get everyone to take Latin hahaha. Your last post is like 'take Latin' Latin is so great' :lol:
but seriously people - TAKE LATIN!

Chels - yeah it was cool :) I like the old one better though haha

Alexa - Haha wow that must have been embarassing! :lol:
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@pj
I'm going to the library today, I'll find an animated avie making site there.
I have good pics on my fb album. So yeah.
@everyone else I am going to the movie.
6th line is tickled pink.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

As of today, Christina ............ is officially a COLLEGE GIRL! yaaaaaay! *insert balloons and confetti here*

Yep, i went today and I got registered for my classes which took a while because everything conflicted with either my bus schedule, campus differences, or the timing. But we got most of it figured out. my only problem may be is my bus gets to one of the campuses 5 minutes or so AFTER my class starts. Anyways, I had to miss my first class today becuase I was on the other campus but I will start the rest tomorrow! =)

*no classes on Tuesday! :D

Anyways, how is everyone today? what's goin' on?

*this line is searching for food because it hasn't eaten all day!*

Edit/PJ: Sorry, I totally missed your response lol. That's what I was thinking too! why don't they have some sort of vamp-y sense? :lol: I do like in this show how the vampires aren't so obvious though. it's a nice breather for me. They aren't all ridiculously pale and they actually eat! I won't even mention how much it gives me joy to know that they can get drunk :lol: I love it! Oh, I absolutely CANNOT make eye contact with people. Talking ro not lol. It's sa bad. My nerves get the best of me 24/7. Then, I try to smile and act calm but that only makes me more nervous and I end up smiling like I just got Botox injections.I despise talking on the phone. it's always weird to me.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

evening :)

pj~ twas very embarassing, and my parents were just further down the corridor laughing at me....

why do you guys like latin!! i was forced into it for 3 years and now i hate it, i love all the cultural side, like the society and religion bits of the roman/greek life but the language kills me
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

PJ~ I'm fixing to go find me some brownies! Lol :D!
Since most languages are bases on Latin and Spanish is sorta close to Latin I think I'll like it lol! So its easier to learn than most languages?
I hate waking up early! I'm always hitting the snooze button on my alarm lol! What grade are you going to be in? You have to find time for the Lex lol! Right now I'm lucking that I've had the afternoon off so I have time to drop by, but next Monday my afternoon class is going to start so I won't be able to post until later :(!
Yeah that's good that yall still get to talk even if yall can't really see each other very often!

Chrissy~ I'm so excited for you lol!! I so hope you have fun at college! I'm sure after you figure everything out and get used to the college routine you'll be like a pro telling us not to worry haha!
Haha yeah I love how VD vampires are different than Twilight vamps! It's like we get to experience two different sets haha!
I bet once you spend more time in college your shyness is going to change! You're probably gonna end up all wild lol jk!

Ugh we're having another thunderstorm so I might not be able to stop by later depending on the weather =(! Hopefully the power doesn't go out again!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: Child please, I'm ALREADY wild! :lol: I just don't know anyone here. But hopefully I'll meet some new people soon. I just have to calm the nerves! I'm a little excited. But I have this fear that the classes will go over my head. Once I get that way I have a hard time keeping up. But, I promised myself that this year was gonna be different. I'm not gonna get lazy and give up if I feel like I can't keep up. Don't get me wrong, I'm smart but sometimes I get distracted and being shy and stuff makes me crawl into my "hole" lol.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

First, a quick poll: Which is better? Rawr or rah?
This is for the sake of fighting with my best friend. = )

@Kim: Definitely take it! Please oh please! You'll make me so happy to say I helped get someone into Latin! :D
And New Mexico does have a JCL chapter, but they don't have a website, so I'm not sure how legit it is. There's an email address for the state chair that I can contact if you'd like, but I'll probably look around at who knows anyone from NM on Facebook first. I've got like a million JCL friends and I'm sure one of them has to know someone from NM, haha. If they don't have a state convention or anything, I know a former NJCL officer from Arizona that I'm sure can help you.
From this page, just choose New Mexico and it'll take you to the chapter information. You can check out rest of the site as well!!
http://www.njcl.org/directories

@PJ: Yesss, everyone needs to take Latin!!! :D
Now, you're from the UK right? I'm sorry I've been so bad with locations lately. But they actually opened a UK JCL chapter this year!! You should check it out! :D

@Alexa: I get what you're saying. The grammar definitely isn't my favorite aspect. It's really JCL that I'm so in love with, not just the class.

SO YEAH, EVERYONE TAKE LATIN!!!!! :D <3

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Yo everyone what's up?! :D

Kimmy: Yeah, A&P is pretty awesome and soooo interesting. But it's quite tricky too. There's so many names and stuff going on in the little body of mine. I feel like I'm learning a whole new language! You have an EMT class!!! That sounds soooo amazing. Wish we would have that here! Yep. Pretty much everyone who watches VD *LOVES* Damon and doesn't care for Stefan. I mean, I think Damon is a nice guy and all (most of the time) but Stefan is hot, and loving, and caring, and sweet, and has MORALS and values, and he's just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Well, we're gonna change! Stefan Defenders Unite!!! =P yeah. It's basically pre-med. I do this 3-year course and then can get into medicine if i pass the tests and all that... it's pretty tough with the study and all, but I'll get there! :) Well if you really want it you'll get there. :) Science and med is amazing! yeah me too. Med is such an amazing, awesome, interesting field. I love it. I mean, i'm not into the whole treating people thing or anything close yet. But just the bio and life chem stuff is cool :)

Phoebe: Cool. Glad you like it! Yeah CAN NOT wait for season 2!! IT NEEDS TO HURRY IT'S SELF UP AND GET HERE ALREADY!! Aw, well good luck! I hope you get in! well, one of these days I'll do it!

Sam: Ah cool! :) What's happened with the online singing contest? Rawr is better! I like how it's spelt haha =) You sure love your Latin ey?

Chrissy: haha :lol: That's ok!! It's good you joined us! =) Um, not sure. Initally it was just Alice and Rapid mainly on the thread. And that was just something they did for episode discussions. But I decided to join in and then everyone else sorta followed. It got very crazy there. I mean for just a two person discussion it's okay but for 5 or more people it gets a bit confusing! Haha yeah. I'm interested to see how the tyler's-a-wolf thing goes! Yeah, they've hinted at it all season! Yes! DO go to the library! The books aren't that big either and it's not like complicated language so i easily read them in a day. They're targeted at a younger teen audience but you'll like them I'm sure! Yes the lex is great for book suggestions. My 'to-read-list' was fairly small before the lex and now it's continuously growing! Nah, Kurt's my BFF Chrissy. REMEMBER THAT!!! :lol: Yeah i'm intrigued my your chat with Nar about it! Congrats @ college! How's it feel now that you've joined us study-nerds! haha

Alexa: :lol: that's funny about the security/departure gate thing! Well, I'm one that's not taking Latin! I don't think they even teach it much in Australia. So here it really is the dead language!

-Paige-
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams