Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kym that's okay. :clap: about the rain. I had a great birthday :) apart from Paul singing Happy Birthday to me whilst up on stage and calling me back when I ran away :cry:

♪♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥♪
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Staff of Alice’s Party Planning Committee are pleased to invite you to

A Celebration of the Fifth Year of Forever - The Fifth Wedding Anniversary of
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

An All-Week Woodland Event beginning Saturday, August 13th, 2011
In the White Mountains National Forest in New Hampshire
(contained for the week within the Alice’s Party Planning Committee topic)

Weather is predicted to be cool and overcast with possible thunderstorms. Sport equipment will be available.
Look for the Anniversary Bower in the Dartmouth Range.

Bring tents, if desired, and personal items. Bears are within easy hunting range. The Cullens request that you do not feed locally on humans. Human guests are encouraged to potluck.

We hope to see you there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Busy = Nationals + Work + Cape Cod + More Work + College Stuff.
Gahh...

I have yet to see Harry Potter. I am a terrible person.

@PET: Happy belated Lexiversary! :)
I do have good excuses, don't I? :lol:
Texas?! Yay for being in the states! Weeeeee.

@Kym: Thanks. I think things are settling down now, but work seems to be getting heavier. I'll be starting school back up in two weeks and I really can't do four and five day weeks. I've got so much college stuff to deal with!!
I hope there won't be any fights this year. If anything, it'll be the seniors fighting with their freshman siblings. :lol: There's like 15 of us that have siblings that are incoming freshman. It's gonna be intense.
Definitely a lot of change! I think it's more mellow now, but I'm good with it.
Everyone from when I was first here has left. Alexa posted a few times a while back but she's the only one left from when I started here I think. You meet new people and keep talking to everyone on Facbeook or in chat or whatever!

Oh look! It's Alexa! What a coincidence! :lol:
Glad you had fun in Florida! I still can't believe that happened to you. :(
50 days?! I wish I had 50 more days of summer....

NO SPOILING HARRY POTTER! AHHH! Just kidding. Tumblr ruined it the day after it opened...

@Paige: Sorry you were sick! :( No way to spend the holidays!
I'm so jealous of Vildy! Last night while I was like half falling asleep she posts about breakfast on the beach, and I was like, what?!? hahaha

Yay for party in New Hampshire! I'm so close! :P

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I am such a terrible Lexer :/! Usually I try to post everyday even if it's just a small post, but I haven't been posting much lately! I know everyone is busy lately and I say that I'm busy all the time now, but I really am! The county fair and rodeo was here in town and it's always the most exciting event in this area :lol:! I had so much fun going to the carnival with my friends and I also went to see some country bands that came down! I am fixing to move away to uni on Saturday and even though it's only 1- 1.5 hours away, I'm getting a bit nervous! It's going to be a completely new experience packing up all my stuff, moving into the dorms, and living away from my family! I'm also very excited about it though lol =)! I'm here to catch up on everything ;) lol!

Jitterbug~Aw I really hope that guy has stopped bugging you!
Yay I'm glad you seen HP 7.2 :clap:! Lol that's funny! I had no idea how to react after it was over... it's a very emotional thing lol!
Thank you ;) I really appreciate it!
Lol that is so sweet though!
It was so exciting to finally get some rain :D! It rained two days in a row which is a very good thing here!
Aww I know it's embarrasing being pointed out like that, but it's sweet that he wanted to help celebrate your birthday!

Sam~ Lol wow your schedule keeps getting bigger and bigger :lol:!
Ooo yeah that will be difficult to handle! Just remember school always comes first so do whatever you can to make sure you have enough time for that! I can understand the college stuff which can be stressful! What exactly does it involve?
Lol wow I wonder how that's going to work out :shock:!
That's good :)!
Wow that's too bad :(! I know there are also other ways to keep intouch with everyone, but since it all started here it would be nice to see them posting!

It's exciting to see people spending time here in the U.S. even though the states are still far away from me :lol:!
I hope everyone is doing great!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Goood Evening all :) I go to uni in 3 weeks!!!!!!!! got my Alevels yesterday so its all confirmed now :D so exciting!!!!

hey sam, i see my name there like 3 times? :) my 50 days is now 20 :/ ooh and tumblr? follow mine? link is on my fb info
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :) I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know I'm moving to uni today! I'm fixing to leave my house for the hour long drive! Classes start the 24th, but these next few days I have orientation and other fun events :)! I am going to have Internet, but I'm not sure when it will be connected so this might be my last post until things get settled there! I'm feeling nervous and excited lol!
I'll talk to you all whenever I can ;)! Bye for now!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Wooow... this place is still alive. Thought people had stopped posting ages ago. But I guess that was just me.. miss you guys<3
Australia's amazing and life's amazing, what's happend since I left?
Does people even remember me? :oops:

I'll be back soon
- Vildy
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I just wanted to stop by to show you guys that I'm still breathing and my fingers aren't broken. I don't have much of an update like always. I did start school this week though. I have 4 classes and I'm taking Intro to Large Computer Systems, Cisco: Networking for Home & Small Businesses, Programming Logic & Design, & History of Graphic Design. My first 2 days went well. I only have classes two days a week.
I can't remember if I mentioned a while ago if I got my drivers permit or not. Mom has been letting me drive a little here and there. I got to drive home a couple of times and to my new favorite cupcake spot.

I hope is well with each of you. =)
And of course we haven't forgotten you, Vildy. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Heyyy :D!! It's been a week since I've moved to uni :O! It's going great so far! My classes started Wednesday so it's still early lol, but so far I think my professors seem nice and I think I will enjoy the classes! I also got exciting news on Monday that one of the classes I had on my schedule I wouldn't need to take since I got the credit for it during my Senior year lol! I'm so glad that's one less class I have to take this year! My roommate is nice and my best friends that moved to uni too have great roommates :)! Everyone is getting along great and it's exciting making new friends! I wanted to let everyone know that so far college is going good for me lol!

Vildy~ Lol yes we are still posting even if the posts are coming every so often :P!
It's been too long since you last posted here!

Chrissy~ Lol I love your post! It's good to know that you are breathing and have no broken fingers :lol:!
I hope your classes go well :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

omg hey guys do you remember me
i havent beeen on here in like a year and i saw it in my favourites and decided to come on and say HELLO
i feel so weird, its like flashbacks to last year
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~