Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I swear time flies by so fast! It doesn't seem like my last post was two weeks ago, but I guess it was :?!

Jitterbug~ That's awesome that you've made new friends :D! Lol I was worried about forgetting names too! I'm still working on remembering everyone's name!
Well see that's even better lol! It happens to everyone so you're not alone!
Aw I know it's hard to miss other people, but try to make the best of it and enjoy everything that's around you! It won't be forever and you should try to enjoy as much as you can ;)!

Hanni~ Hey Hanni!! I miss you! I feel like I never get to talk to you :(!
I'm doing good! On Wednesday I'll be starting my second half of my first semester at uni :)! I'm currently at home relaxing since we had a midterm break! Life isn't too stressful or crazy right now, but I am busier than I was before uni lol!
I hope your doing well :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

willowtree wrote: Come join me and Alexa!
yes come join us guys! mine is here (<< only just worked out how to do that!)

all we ever seem to do these days is give updates on our lives, how boring of us all, cant wait for the next film so hopefully we shall have an influx of people who want to chat :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I hopefully get to see Paul in a few weeks :D makes me so happy to think about seeing him, he's coming to visit me for a week :) even though I have lectures, but he knows people here so he can meet up with them

Kym- we have nicknames for them all! lol so that helps. How's school and your classes?

Hey Alexa :) how are you??

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug ♪
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey! I can't believe how long its been since I last posted! I miss you guys :( I've just been so busy at the moment with school and moving house and stuff. It's manic...but we're moving on thursday and after that i'll hopefully be able to post more often.

I hope youre all ok and enjoying life!
Talk soon!

*hugs*

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop by really quick to ask if anyone would be interested in doing the Secret Santa again this year? It would be done the exact same way that we did it last year. I wanted to ask early because not everyone is online as often as we used to be. This way we could get everyone's opinion early on and not leave anything out.

If anyone else has any holiday suggestions (or non-holiday, not everyone celebrates Christmas) please let us know. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

So... I did get to see Paul :) He came up here last week :) Made me very ahppy.

I have tumblr, had it for a while now actually.. But reviving it now :) http://pixiefeyjitterbug.tumblr.com/
there is also a link in my signature..

How is everyone?

I think if we arent getting on here we need to get on facebook....

Miss you guys.

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

you know what guys? breaking dawn on friday!!!! one of my flatmates has traveled home to see it with all her home friends and go to one of the twiathons going on

we going to place a ban on talking about it on here? just a week or do we think 2?
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm soo sorry that I haven't posted in soo long! I miss you all so much & I really hope we can all start posting again! I am fixing to go to my last class of the day, but I had to stop by and post since it's finally time for Breaking Dawn :)! Tonight I am going to the theaters to watch Eclipse with my best friends here at uni, and then after that we'll be able to see Breaking Dawn! I'm so happy I get to go to the midnight premiere with my friends! I can't wait to see it!

I just wanted to share this exciting time with all of you just like we did before lol! I'll talk to you all again soon :)!

P.S. Chrissy I would love to do the secret Santa again and I'll be sure to post more and be a part of everything the way I was before!

~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Mod's Note:
Hi everyone! A question for you guys: we're moving some of our chat threads temporarily to the BD Movie Spoiler forum so people can talk about the movie freely. Do you want this thread moved, or shall we leave it here for now (ie keep it spoiler-free?)
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I had an amazing time seeing both Eclipse and BD on Thursday/Friday lol! That's all I will say :)!

Jitterbug~ Lol nicknames are awesome :)!
my classes and uni are going good :)! I hate all the essays I have to write, but other than that I am enjoying it! I'm almost off for Thanksgiving break so that will be nice!
I agree that if we aren't on here we need to be on FB because I don't want anyone to lose contact!

Fee-B~ It's been too long since we've talked :(! I've been busy too so I haven't posted as much as I used to which makes me sad!
I hope you are doing great :)!

Chrissy~ I already answered your question, but I'll post again lol! I thought the Secret Santa was really nice and I would love to do it again :)!

Alexa~ I was counting down the days til BD too even though I didn't really get the chance to post lol!
I also made plans with all of my college friends and we made a big night of it :)!

December~ I think you could probably leave the thread in it's regular thread. We are usually good about hiding spoilers since we don't want to ruin it for each other. I'm not sure if anyone else plans on talking about the movie though so we could probably see what everyone else wants.

☮ ♥ ツ Kym