Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Hmmm... no, I don't think I would've hit 10K without demanding some sort of award, haha. Sami's... old enough to vote. That's plenty old. But hey, she can also take us to R-rated movies, so it evens out. Of course you like purple, we couldn't be as super-friend-esque if you didn't

-this line is a cannibal. Om nom nom Sydney's line!-
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Maybe it was just 9000 that was such a humongous dealio. I remember that day clearly, lol... my 2000 seems so little. I thought I posted a lot.... guess not. YAY FOR R-RATED MOVIES!!!!!! No, we couldnt be super-friends and brain twins without loving purple. THE LEX IS PURPLE

*this line is stating the obvious while choking out Nar's cannibalistic lines*
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey Kids! Okay posting for real now...

These are from the old thread. From pg 192

Derek - Hi! =D So what's going on? Where ya from btw??

Kimmy - yeah I remember 1st week being boring too! At least you've only gots a few days of it. The best thing about the 1st week was seeing everyone
What subjects you taking?
Yep we'll be stefan defenders together!! =D HEAR THAT SHAI!!! haha
*Love* twilight music... we'll most of it anyway. Especially MUSE!!!
Yaayyy New thread!!
Have fun in your senior year!!! Remember to take HEAPS AND HEAPS of photos!!!! You should be excited!! Woo! haha

Sydney - Yo! What's going on?
Florida? Nice! Sounds like you've got a lota weather there!
In Aus the weathers like that a bit. Love it!
Thats cool! We all love crazyness!
Yeah I'm happy I joined ya too!
So you're from the old threads then? Glad ya came back! =D
Not much goes on here... we just chat about ourselves mostly. We do have question of the day and stuff like sami said. And we've had quite a few chats about school/uni, music and the vamp diaries!
Do you watch VD??
Um look at Nar's reply for the ALUMINI explaination!
Congrats on 2000!! I'm so far off of that! ha

PJ - I only know the big cities (sort of) in all the countries. LIke I've mainly heard of them and stuff.
Ah i remember year 11 like it was yesterday. sorta wish i was still there.. so much I'd do differently.
Oooo a suit! coolness haha
I have thick and fizzy hair too... it was really long last summer but I cut in to just before my shoulders so now i straighten it =)
You like VD? Come over to the VD thread (the show one!) it in the lights, camera, action one I think! Currently there's only me, shai and 2 others and a few visitors! So JOIN! We basically just talk about the spoilers/hints for the new season/eps and analyse promos and eps during the season!

Chrissy - You need to name them haha. Mine are named after the colours that they are!
Yeah. But not well. I can't do much classical stuff or anything. Mostly just chords and stuff. I mainly play to accompany my singing.
Best buy sounds good. We have similar shops here. Oh that sucks! Our car has an attitude problem too! Stupid Cars! They're up there with technology hehe
Oh got it with VD... haha.
It's great we got ya into the series!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Come over to the VD thread (the show one!) it in the lights, camera, action one I think! Currently there's only me, shai and 2 others and a few visitors! So JOIN! We basically just talk about the spoilers/hints for the new season/eps and analyse promos and eps during the season!
Yeah there's MANY similarities to twilight in the show. More in the begining then anything. But the Show is NOTHING like Books.. apart from the characters, but even they're different. (Ignore this if you want: DON'T compare VD to TWILIGHT though. They're nothing alike! Beware of comparisons around HANNY... she gets very passionate! I learnt the hard way :S Anyway, end rant! Like i said IGNORE!)
Yaayy for finishing VD!!!!! Yeah lots and lots of surprizes in there!!! ahahah Can't WAIT for season 2!!

Sunshaine - Yay!!! You finished it? Good job. So you've just got the 4th book now right?
Katherine is not just mean... she's evil! Evil i tell ya!! haha But she worst (and better) in the show!
((IMPORTANT Q: Do you write normal or with a..uhm.. connected letters? <--- uh, what??????? Like cursive? Cos. I write cursively)
And in no way did i ruin it for you.... just read it!!! But sorry if I did!
My list is amazingly long! it's gonna take me a year to read them all... actually I'm looking forward to the summer holidays! I've got sooooo much stuff to read!!!
Yeah fiction bad-evil is good! And Katherine is amazing in her evilly way! I love her!
What!!!??!! Excuse me!? I soo have taste. At least Stefan/Edward would give themselves up for their gal... not like Damon/Jacob.... they're too selfcentred for that! They do things for themselves. Stefan/edward would rather hurt and be heartbroken if it meant that they couldn't have there girl and if it meant she was happier! Jacob/Damon want the girls for themselves and don't care what it takes =P
Exactly! Who Cares! :)
Yeah but I am old
Haha. Welll that sarcasm wasn't very good! :P
Ok. well I can't help you there! I've got no clue!
I love your name shai. It's so pretty and i love what it means!
Even though I said this of Fb.... Bye!!!! Have fun!! things won't be the same here with out some sunshaine! =(

Michelle - Well hello! yeah good to meet you too!
So you go to school? What year/grade are you in?

Alexa! - Whats up girl?!!
Do you have FB!?!?!
Congrats on your driving test! =)

Sam - There was waaaaaayy too many! But the one's i looked at were good!
Oh! Sounds good! Well good luck!
Soooooooooo what's going on in your part of the world!?

Hanny!! you missed me in all your HI's humph!!

Sami- i love your banner!!

Whammy - I'm gonna call you this cause we've already got a sam and a sami!
So you're from the days of unitedness?
How old are you then... 19? If you're barely a teen?
I'm Paige btw, I'm 18, from Australia and am a uni student! I'm also from Edwards Team! I think I introduced myself to you there! =)

Nar - Hi!!! I'm Paige =) What's up
I love meeting the original teen thread peeps!!! haha
The Alumini thing is for the teens who are no longer teen-aged anymore and aren't technically allowed to post here.. like Sami, she's 20 now i think so she's not in the 13-19 age range!
When was the last time you lexed!? You seem amazed at changes and stuff =)

Syd and Nar - you guys are cracking me up!? haha :lol: I have noooooo idea what you two are talking about but it's still funny!!
Criminal Minds is such a good show! So addicting! =D

Q of the D -
Oreos: Hmm, oreos are that big here so just regular! Buuuuuuuuttttt we have tim tams!!!! and they are AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

New skill: Umm, I'd like to be more athletic. Or maybe be able to dance and not in the uncoordinated way that I do hehe.

New Q of the D i think:
What do you want to be when you grow up? (Career/job/to study etc) Even for those more 'grown up' lexers (haha) this question still applies. Maybe just what you wanted to be?

*this line is loving listening to my music! FTW baby!! :D*

~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

You never indulged in the game threads enough... What if the shiny red button compelled you to post more? What if *gasple* the shiny red button promised to leave Cocoa for you in order to get you to post more. Though that would be a lie, of course. The shiny red button is forever hers, faithfully.

It's like every time I come on here, the lex is a little more purple... I kinda miss black text, it looked crisper and cleaner and just so much more aesthetically pleasing.

-this line has a steel neck and knocked out all of Zack's best friend's top teeth out-

Hey, Paige! I'm up! I live in the sky :D . And despite what Sami may try to tell you, no, that does not mean I am high, I just live on the 16th floor of my building. And also, yes, I'm amazing for being right-ish about the Alumni thing! Honestly, I don't even remember the last time I lexed properly, and yes, Sami's 20 now. If you enjoy Criminal Minds, you are in my good books. Congratulations, it is a major feat. I'm normally a very hateful person. I just typed that with a totally straight face.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

PAIGE! Hahaha, yes.. I hail from Ye Olde Unitedness. Under the Rule of President Narnia. I am her Vice. We are quite awesome, if I do say so myself... And I dont watch Vampire Diaries, I watched four minutes of it once and didnt like it... but I do LOVEEE Criminal Minds. I have seasons 1-4 on DVD :D

And thank you for laughing at us. We are reminiscing.

Naureen, you know I already have our son. INMM. [8]-{).... And the black text WASSS very nice. Care to see it? Just look here. HEY LOOK BLACK TEXT FOR LIFE.

*this line is ROFLING at Nar's line*

Hahahahaha, I miss the Lex.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

But, see, posting in black text without it being default feels like ripping off David/ringswraith, so I'm going to try out blue for a little while. Ooooooooooooh, I should make a Ye Olde Unitedness mini-banner! Even if I haven't made a banner in like... a year. I'm sure I could summon the skill. Or make Chloe-wa do it.

STOP FLAUNTING YOUR DVDs, SYD! I HAVE A T-SHIRT, AND I DON'T FLAUNT IT!

And a son isn't the same as a lover, which the shiny red button would be.

-this line will contribute to my impending eclipse of Sarah's rank on post count! Not-
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Nar- Hey!
ooh that's coool. I can see what sami means about you being high haha! but i'll take you're word for it!
Yaaayy I'm in the good books! Criminal minds is an amazingly good show. I really like the psychology stuff that they have in the show. And the characters are so gooooood too!
So tell me about yourself Nar!? Where abouts are you from? Apart from the sky haha :lol:

Syd You really should watch VD!!! Basically this whole thread watches it! And if people didn't watch it before they came here, they do now! I've converted I think 3 teens into VD!!!! haha
But Criminal Minds is sooo good too.... I'm happy that there's peeps out there who love it so much. It's not very popular in Aus! :(
You're welcome. We laugh at each other all the time here! :lol: Actually it's good to have some more people here... we've been moving pretty slowly lately. Good to get the new thread moving!!!!
I like the black text better i think... it's much sharper ya know?
So tell me more about yourself??? You're from the US (Florida) right?

*this line is rocking out to glee... that's right I admit it! hehe*

~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

OH I LOVE GLEE! Who's your favorite glee clubber? And Reid is amazing and lovely and spectacular. And Hotch is Batman and Superman and Captain America, combined. That is how freaking cool he is. I'm from Canadia, with a side of Virgin-i-a. Ummm... what else can I say? SYD! EXPLAIN ME TO PAIGE!

Sami did a questionnaire recently, didn't she? I filled it out on FB but can't really remember much other than agreeing to get whoreified and fight crime. And saying The Princess Bride and Mean Girls are my fave movies.

Also, I changed my mind, I'm trying orange now. Blue wasn't working against this shade of purple.

-this line can pull off orange, it's quite special-
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Fave clubber? Rachel... she's a lot like me! or Kurt.. I love him!
Who's yours?
Oh Reid is such a cutie! Did you know that the actor who plays Reid, actually writes the eps!?! My friend told me this once!
So you're from Canada?? :SS like Hanny (willowtree) ..I'm from Australia :)
How old are ya btw?? You go to school?
Yeah Sami posted a questionaire near the end of the old thread... yeah it had whoreified and crime fighting on it.. haha funny Sami!
Orange is cool...the purple does get a bit boring sometimes!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

I'm a fan of Artie, even if he was being a total rhymes-with-toothpick to Tina before she went all girl power on him. Actually, Matthew Gray Gubler (guy who plays Reid) doesn't write the episodes, but he did direct one, Mosley Lane. I am 16, what about you? And what's Australia like, I haven't got the slightest clue. Do y'all really say stuff like barbie for barbecue and stuff?