Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by Sydflower »

Awww good morning, teens.

Sam- You didnt take that long, I was just being impatient because I felt like posting haha.

Paige- Yesss! My name is Sydney :D. But I am not named after the place, lol. Aww haha, I guess thats kind of like asking someone who lives in Florida if they've ever been to Hollywood. If you ever do to go to Sydney, think of me! And you are welcome, nutshells are my expertise? Not really. Hahaha, trust me when I say that I could die looking at abs. And I love the sweet sensitive type, but I also love the strong Derek Morgan type who is also sweet and sensitive. [REFER TO CM EPISODES: Lucky and Penelope] I am so Team Edward, you wouldn't believe. He is perfection. VA is short for Virginia :d. And I have actually compiled a list of my guys with my friend, lol.. Husbands are my top 3, just recently. It used to just be my top 2. Boyfriends are just little flings I go through after watching one of their movies or something! I obsess. I also have a HATE list. Its filled with things I hate and complain about a lot. Ask Nar about it. Or Ayan, if you know her.

PJ- hahaha why thank you. I think we were talking about things in an IM window and on the lex at the same time. Or maybe just talking about the old thread. Im not really sure! Thats us all the time really. And hey! And thank you for reminding me to answer the question!

QOTD: Some sort of doctor. I'm not sure WHAT kind yet. I have four years to figure it out *shrug*
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Oh, okay. I'd been gone all night Thursday and most of the day Friday so I hadn't gotten a chance to come on.
Are you only a freshman? How old are you?

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Finall I can post!! Lol I was so wanting to post, but I know we were supposed to wait lol! Wow I wasn't here yesterday and there's already five pages :O lol! I had a family party thing yesterday so I couldn't come by! I'll reply to posts when I can get on my laptop because it's too much trouble replying from my iPod lol!!

*This line is excited to be posting on the new thread for the first time*

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

wow! lots to read! I wasn't even gone a whole 24 hours and already 5 pages! I feel like I've been gone for years! Lol. Well, it seems I'll have to go back and read everything. Just wanted to say hi to people who are on while they're still here =)

*this line just got done changing around it's room. Took 4 hours!*

EDIT:

Paige: Hey! :D I have no idea what I'll name them. If anything I'll be too unoriginal to give them anything but Twilight and now Vampire Diaries related names :lol: Well that type of playing is better than nothing! I can play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on the piano and thats it lol. I'm stupid in love with that show now. I wake up thinking about it and that's so bad :lol: I've been through the VD thread once or twice but I always feel wierd comming in out of nowhere. Plus I saw all the different colors and the mile long posts and lost it Lol. I'm so lazy. But since I can't help but wanna spill my guts about how much I love it I'll stop by soon. =) I'm not saying it's JUST like Twilight. Everything vampire related will have SOME similarites. I was just thinking that since Twilight is my choice of vampire addiction, I've seen enough "vampire dude-human girl- another dude likes her" type of story lines. I want to see something different. And, I'm a little over the werewolves in everything vamp-y lol. Lets get some new creatures no one has heard of. I'm afraid the books are gonna be totally different from the show. Have you read all of them? I want to. I have to see if I can find them here. LMAO @ the ignore rant. Don't worry. I don't compare things unless I feel that the 2 are so much alike there's no way they should both exist. I'm so excited for season 2!

Now for the "nosey" responses lol

I saw someone talking about Glee and Criminal Minds I frikkin' love those shows. I think Kurt is my favorite character foe Glee. He's awesome. And, I love Matthew for Criminal Minds. I'm in love with that show. I think I've seen every episode. I hate that he cut his hair at the end of season 5 ='(

Hey Kim!

I'm learning everyone else names too. =)
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hello everyone hows it going
good to see nar and syd again.
-hugs everyone-
i am at the library at the moment, but i have nothing to do.
-sigh-
sad isn't it? :lol:
i might not even stay long.
freaking parent brought their crying child.
ever hear of a baby sitter?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey guys, just thought I'd post once more before I go to bed.

Guess what I did today??? Ok no you're wrong =P I did a 4x4 rubik's cube! And now I am feeling totally awesome and slightly geeky, and also feeling that those 5 hours of my life could have been spent in a more productive way, but I also am feeling an immense sense of achievement! So go me! :lol:
Also, Gilmore Girls is SO good! I am in love with this show...
and I re-watched the VD finale today, I had forgotten how amazing! I so cannot wait for season 2!

*this line is going to bed now, night!*

Sam - Hey! You didn't take that long, but with time zones and all it seemed like ages for me! Ah not good, well that will not be happening again!

Syd - Wow you crazy people! Did you not get confuzzeled? I know I would have done haha.
No problem haha.

Kim - Hey! We haven't talked in a long time again. I'm disappointed in us haha!

Chrissy - I went for like 4 hours and there was an extra page :lol:
Oooh you changed round your room? Awesome!

Chels - Hey! Wow I hat annoying kids like that. *hugs back*
Oh and btw, you should not be ashamed =P

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

PJ: they took over the thread definitely! lol. Yea, I changed it arounf but I'm not really feelin' it too much. becasue of how my room is and the needd for me to keep my laptop near my TV is making the way I move things around look weird lol. I want to move my bed to the other side of the room but then I'll be directly in front of the A/C and I'll freeze to death. It's annoying =(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@phobe I'm not.
I was just quiet about it.
I'd change my avie to Jessie, but I'll wait to my next my library visit & make animated one with both.
@everyone else my doggy was actual calm during a thunderstorm.
Amazing considering she usually hides in fear of em.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

5 pages in 24hrs? wow you choose to move fast when i dont have the time to be posting all day!

paige~ heya :) i do have fb i shall pm you the link to my profile, and ty :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I make posts happen, Lexus, you know this. ;)
Thanks for all the welcomes, people, nice to meet you, PJ! And hey, Chels!

Chrissy, you have wonderful taste in television.

Paige, you can have Dan, and I would take Chuck but I'd have who knows how many crazy fangirls after my blood, so I guess I'll take Nate, or Tripp before he did the things he did in season 3. If you are a fan of Chair (and I hope you are) then I wouldn't really recommend watching the end of season 3, that is all. You should totally watch Pretty Little Liars, it's like Gossip Girl in that it's full of beautiful people with fabulous hair and hot guys, there's even a sensitive poet! And their version of Gossip Girl is a homicidal maniac named A.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|