Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by Sydflower »

Woah! I had a crazy fun day :D. I got to see some of my bestfriends who I hadnt seen in a year. I missed themmm.

Sammm- Yeah, Im only a freshman. This usually surprises people the first time I tell them. Im probs still the youngest person on here. At least I used to be.

Chrissy- I love love love Criminal Minds. Do not know what I would do without it!!!

Chels- I love the library. And bookstores. ANYWHERE filled with books really.

PJ- congrats on the Rubiks cube... I got one a few years ago and I am ashamed to say that I PEELED THE STICKERS OFF -.-.. And haha, we dont really get confused because we seem to know what each other is talking about. That is my brain twin, right thur.

Lexus- I was going to say the same thing as Nar. I make posts happen, lol. But she stole my line. You know how it is!

Nar- I love your little (large) PLL review. I just loath Emily.
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Lots and lots of posts again =P
I have nothing to do today :( how boring...
But my cousin is back from holiday! yay!!!

Chrissy - Yeah they did! ahaha.
Aah annoying, I tried to change mine around last year and it sort of worked. I hate how weird everything looks for a while and how nothing is where you expect it to be :lol: Oh that's not good, you really don't want to be cold. You have A/C!? That's so cool! But then I suppose it's probably a lot hotter where you are so you need it :lol:
Why are you in pain?

Chels - Awesome, you should so do that! You make them?

Chrissy/Kim - The VD thread isn't confusing once you know how it works! haha

Kim - Learn latin! It is the very bestest :D
I know! I'm good! Bored cos all my friends are away, but my bff gets home tomorrow :D woo! and my cousin got back yesterday so I am feeling like life could get exciting again hahaha. Hows you?

Syd - That colour hurts my eyes :lol:
I am shocked! You cheated! Haha that just reminded me of like 3 years ago when I went to visit my 83 year old great grandma and she told me she'd done the rubik's cube and I was so amazed, turns out she did what you did :lol:
Haha yeah I know what you mean, me and my best friend are like that. Sometimes we are just standing together and we'll have like a silent conversation using just our eyes cos we know we want to say, it really annoys everyone else haha.

Pretty Little Liars Convo - I guess this is another thing I'm going to have to watch now. *sigh* It does sound pretty good though. I will check it out.

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: yea, I felt so bad for him too. That kind of info HAS to hurt! And then Anna told him that she saw her 20+ years ago! As horrible as it sounds I probably would have tried to really kill her lol. I am so in love with him now lol. As backwards as this sounds too I WANTED him to kiss Elena on the porch. It was like I knew it was comming and I was cheering for him! :lol: how does THAT happen? =)

PJ: I had to change my laptop table and TV stand around this morning. It annoyed me so bad yesterday! Everytime I moved or even touched the extension cord where i had my laptop charger and cable box plugged up the whole cable box goes out! And when that goes out all of the TVGuide information goesz blank and i have to stay on one channel for like 20 minutes until it comes back. Then, it makes my DVR recordings disappear momentarily. In short it's just annoying lol. Yes, I NEED and A/C up here lol. My room is like the 3rd floor/furnished attic lol (it doesn't look like an attic though). It's always maybe 15 degrees hotter up here. On days when the weather is up in the mid 80's or higher it's like my a/c doesn't even matter. it gets so hot up here. but days like today it's in the 70's now it feels just fine. But if I turn it off that's another story lol. I tried to figure out how the VD thread was working becuase I really wanted to join in but I got lost about 3 times :lol: I have some time today so maybe I'll go look again today and go back a bit further =)

So how is everyone today?

* this line is if course going to find and get sucked in by another episode of VD. It's like the morning ritual now *
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chrissy -Ahh how annoying! You've made me want to completely change around my room now! :lol:
Wow yeah that's hot I can see why you need it!
I've always wanted an attic room...it would be so cool!
Oh it's pretty simple, Paige wrote instructions for me on the thread, if you don't get that then I have no idea how to explain any better haha.

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Ahhh! Im sorry to bring up the -S- word, but it is my final week of Summer before :evil: :'(. IM DEPRESSED NOW.

PJ- Yes, I did... I dont know what I was thinking. I just wanted to start over, but that doesnt work haha. I found out afterward that it wont ever go back to normal :/. HAHAHA, your grandma cheated?! And I do that too, trust me. Somebody will walk into a room and we just look at eachother and our expression just says it all haha. It does annoy other people, but it is funny. "What are you looking like that for?!" "...Nothing."
And you bettttterrr watch PLL, it is so good.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@pheebs naw.
I google images, & animated avie sites.
It's easier & the only way to do it library compys.
They don't let you save pics, so I'll just have to work harder.
@Squid I love bookstores more, libraries are fun cause of the computers.
But bookstores, have food a lot of the time.
Yum!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

PJ~ All of yall have gotten me excited with the latin talk lol! I so wanna learn it now! :) My high school only teaches spanish for the foreign language, but I'll have to see what languages the colleges I like teach! Lol I know how boring it can get when friends are gone lol! That's why I'm glad school started cuz then I see my friends more lol! Are you real close with your cousin?
I'm doing good! Senior year is going pretty good so far and I start my nursing class next Monday :D!
Yes you should definetly check out PLL!

Chrissy~ Yeah that was so sad! I think that's when I started to see Damon differently! Haha I knew they were going to kiss, but I didn't want them too lol! The whole time I was screaming at the tv "Don't kiss him!! Don't cheat on Stefan, Elena! NO!" haha! I love me some Stefan so I didn't want Elena to cheat lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

PJ: :lol: Go for it! I love changing my room and other things around. I hate seeing things constantly the same. Plus no since I've changed it around it seems like I have so much more space. Space is always a plus! =) I saw her small set of instructions on how to go along with the thread but I'll admit I was still kind of lost for a second lol. I didn't understand where everyone was getting the questions and thigns from. I'm going back now to start ALL OVER lol.

Kim: Yea I think that's when he changed for me too. He seemed almost human lol. I felt really bad for him. As mean as I think she is I wanted him to see her and feel better. You can tell he puts on the whole "screw you" face because he's been hurt. Of course I don't want Elena to "cheat" on Stefan! Not at all! I like them together.... I just wanted her to get a taste of Damon just for my enjoyment lol. But then it turns out it wasn't even her so I didn't feel so bad.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Heylo, people!

I have a question for fellow teens! So, when school starts (too close too soon too blech to think about) I don't think I'll be taking one of the courses I originally signed up for. I was going to take yearbook for my elective, but your grade in that class is totally dependent on whether you get a good photographer, I prefer doing photo stuff and layouts and junk for fun, and frankly, a lot of school events I'd have to get interviews for would bore the crap out of me. Soooo, any ideas of what I should use that soon to be empty slot for?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey Naureen. Well that depends. What are some of your interest and what other things does your school offer?

Everybody: So I'm sure I told you guys about the entry exam I had to take Saturday. Well, I took it and I found out today I got accepted into the school! =) I'm going tomorrow to register for the classes I need and school starts Wednesday! :o :shock: yes! wednesday! Too soon! :lol: Someone told me the 23rd. i though I had another week with you guys :lol: I'm pretty sure when I start I won't have as much time to be online anymore. So anyways, I'm oober nervous.