The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey Pixie, Yes! I'm surrounded by vamps daily. Theres vamps in this book? I'm not too tired of the supernatural, just vamps. No, I haven't heard of that book. Maybe I'll download that too. I hate that I can't actually buy books that often. My laptop needs a break lol.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

vampyre_princess wrote:Marielle ~ it isn't confusing to me but then again i am native english, but it is amazing so hang on in there.
Hush, Hush is also good (and there is a thread on here for it ) that has a sequel coming out soon aswell so i advise you to read torment first then you can read hush, hush and crescendo one after the other.
thanx for the tip...I love these kind of fantasy love stories so I'll read all of them (bookaddict big time)...
I think I have to get further into the story before I get the plot...

Thanx for asking for this thread, it was quite funny because Raine and I were talking about these books in the Halfway House thread just a day before...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Got a copy of Torment. Yay!!! But it will have to stand in line of my long list of books to be read :D . I need to finish first the 5th book of Percy Jackson (which I'm halfway through; and the second series is out already...yikes), then read the last 100 pages or so of book 3 of Mortal Instrument. Then have a long internal debate of which book to read: Linger or Torment hihihi. Oh and lets not forget fanfiction that keeps me distracted...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ugh! I have been trying to start this book for like 3 days now. Hopefully, I'll be able to start today sometime. Nothing like distractions and school work :|
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

(Sorry for the double post)

Hi everyone, it seems like this threads been abandoned! :(

I've officially started Fallen (I'm on the part where Daniel takes Luce swimming for the first time.) and I love it! Hopefully, if I don't encounter any interruptions, I'll be able to finish. I'd love to discuss with you ladies if anyone is willing to. :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Chrissy, nope this thread is hopefully alive... I was waiting for posts...I'm still reading it...
too little time to read properly'...

I love that part where you are...it's so special...

my mom bought the book as well...hopefully she likes it as well
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I'll be sure to give my friend back home a word about this book. It's very entertaining. I haven't spoiled this book too much for myself yet so I'm always waiting for what's gonna happen next. I'll usully read the last few pages first or look it up on Wikipedia and that's how I usually ruin it for me. Lol, I can't help it. With this one I didn't look up anything. I'll definitely be reading the second if the ending doesn't upset me. I''m going to try and finish it tonight. If I end up falling asleep, I'll try and get it done in the morning (I'm on the part where Daniel takes Luce from Cam at the bar. Luce and Daniel have just had their first kiss!) Love, love, love this current scene. So sweet. Very descriptive.

Edit: Just finished it! Very nice! I'll be looking for Torment very soon........... like right now - start reading the morning soon! :lol:
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I've read both books, Fallen and Torment. I'm curious to see what other people think about the story...

Thank you Naureen!!
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Well not all of us have read both yet, I think though that we have all read Fallen so we could start there...

Discussion of characters?
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Well I haven't finished it yet, but I'm sure up for some character discussion...only I'm not sure if I have a good view of the characters now...I'll try and catch on what you guys are saying, and finish the book this week...