The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Post by Openhome »

Discuss the works of Lauren Kate, and especially her Fallen series, here.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Post by marielle »

Thanx for this thread... I'm planning on buying this book this weekend...so it will be nice to discus it while reading
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hello, I'm Chrissy. I've never heard of this series or the author until I glanced at this thread. I looked it up and it seems interesting. I'll find where I can buy it near by soon. Fallen seems like it'll be the break from vampires I need =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I just bought the book and read the first 15 pages...it starts confusing...but promising...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Confusing? Uh Oh lol. Why confusing? Is the story hard to follow? Is it in Luce's POV?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

BlueStarEgo wrote:Confusing? Uh Oh lol. Why confusing? Is the story hard to follow? Is it in Luce's POV?
no I think it's just me...because I'm not native English it makes reading english books a bit harder... but the story just goes fast, I have to read back every now and then to keep up...or make sure I'm right...
but I really like it so far

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ohhh, ok. I looked at my local Wal-Mart to see if they had it in stock and they don't =( I may have to see if it's available for download. If so I think I want to start it either tonight or tomorrow.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Marielle I find it confusing and dragging at the beginning too! No worries it would pick up halfway through the book...The sequel by the way is already out, entitled Torment. Which reminds me I need to pick up a copy of it...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Raine, thanx for the tip on the sequel...I'm going to get Hush Hush first I think...

I'm at page 156 of Fallen now, and nothing but I mean nothing gets really cleared up yet... I really like it and it's getting as addictive as Twilight (aah well maybe as Harry Potter) but I hate it when you think you understand something and then at the next page it's all thrown around again...nothing like a mystery keep you up at night...

I'm really having a hard time resisting reading the last pages first...I did it with New Moon because I was so destraught by Edward's leaving and I feel the crazy obsessiveness with this book already...

BTW, if they even make a movie out of this book...Rob has his name down for it already...he can play Daniel in my movie every time...even his blind hair matches...

vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey... okay so i asked for this thread as I bought and read the book the day it came out... and it's sequel Torment is already out here :)

Marielle ~ it isn't confusing to me but then again i am native english, but it is amazing so hang on in there.
Hush, Hush is also good (and there is a thread on here for it :)) that has a sequel coming out soon aswell so i advise you to read torment first :) then you can read hush, hush and crescendo one after the other.

Chrissy ~ a good break from vampires, but not sraying too far, lol :)
have you heard of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, same type of book(ish) really good.

Raine ~ The sequel is out :) havent got a copy yet but its a priority when i get more money

Glad to find people who have read this book :)
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose