Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Ladies!!!

I thought audit season would last at least 2 weeks but were almost halfway already. Things are doing great and smooth sailing so far. If it continue we'll be done by the end of the week or early next week. Then FS and all the materials will be shipped to the external auditor, filled in the BIR and that's goodbye to 2010 calendar year :clap: :clap: . The best part is that our CFO (that would be my boss's boss :D ) told us we're not required at the office at our usual time. Can you all believe he told us to come to work tomorrow at least 2 hours late and that would be perfectly fine because he and the VP needs our work station. And since I'm an obedient employee (I'd like to think I am :lol: ), I would be taking full advantage of that. That means 2 more hours of sleep :clap: .

Anyways...

Jaclyn - You celebrated Mother's Day already in the UK??? That's a month earlier, ours is the same in the US. Sometime in May. My baby niece also can speak the word "tita", which is the Filipino word for aunt. I thought it was the sweetest word, I just about melt every time she see's me and would call me aunt with the biggest smile on her little face.

Amy - Love your new banner. Isn't Tammy the best!

Marielle - Hooray for summer finally hitting Holland. Glad you enjoy your weekend at the beach. I love Rob in black suit too.

Susie - I toss the shirt at the back of my closet. I hope never to see it again, but I thought for one moment it was funny. It was the first time I received a gag gift from the said male cousin, like I said boys :roll: .

Tracy - Yes it's a year end audit. We usually takes care of all the working paper and the pro forma BS and FS before it was sent to an external auditor. Hopefully we'll be done on our end by Friday or Monday next week.

Lulu - I'm glad you see the humor in the gag gift. I find it a little bit funny after the shock subsides. I'll never wear the shirt though :twisted: . Boys are weird, I've grown up surrounded by boys too having 2 elder brothers. They have a twisted sense of humor.

Caryn - Congrats to your team winning and qualifying for the champs.

Desiree - :wave: Thanks for dropping by. We miss you.

Chrissy - I see you...

Big :wave: to everyone else I've miss.
Have an extra hour to read FF before I go to bed.
Night/Morning Ladies.
Later.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey everybody,

Apologies for my absence. I can't remember if I mentioned to you guys or not that my family and I were moving into a new house this past weekend. I know I said I'd take pictures of the hill we're on but I haven't gotten to the street/angle I wanted to yet. I do have a picture from one of the upstairs bedrooms though.

Pic One

I'll try to come back later with more of an update and some past replies I was supposed to give. It's just so hectic around here lately. I'm so out of shape. The move did a couple of numbers on my bones. My entire body is screaming extreme obscenities at me every time I move. I had to plug the heating pad up and put it on my back. The night we finished moving it was about 11 P.M. and I had to be up for school at 5. I got in the shower and just sat down. Every time I moved felt like fire on my back.

I can move a litle better now but I still have slight pain every where.

EDIT: hahahhahha I see you too, Raine! Hi.
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Chrissy - I love the view. Did you take the pic from your bedroom? I wouldn't mind waking up everyday to that scenery...
~Team Edward Forever~
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Good Morning HH Sisters,

Just a quick post this morning. Got alot of work to do today. I just saw on the news this morning about Butler. :bye: :heartbroke: So sorry to all of you that were cheering for them.
I probably won't be able to post til tomorrow.

See you ladies then.
:D
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Raine: Nope, It's from the bedroom across from mines. But, you could all of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor mine because I'm the only person up here! Lol. I chose the biggest room with the closet! I just hung my Twilight posters on my wall. I wish I had enough money to frame them. these thumbtacks are killing me.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Chrissy - Yay for getting the whole 2nd floor of the house to yourself :clap: . It's like having your own space.
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Raine: Indeed it is! all I need is a bathroom and my family would probably never see me! Lol.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey folks, I'm back :lol:

I didn't think I would get a chance, but after I got home from work I had to go to the post office..the queue was really long, so that's me just back the now. Not enough time to make tea before I go back to work, so I thought I would use my spare 15 minutes to check out the HH!!

Raine - Yay for getting to go into work 2 hours later tomorrow, that's quite awesome! That's also good your audits are shorter than they were going to be!
Yeah now I'm really confused why Mother's Day is so early in the UK...well actually, I'm wondering why everyone else's is so late! :P LOL. Normally it is in March here, so having it in April was actually really late for us!
Aww, that's so cute your baby necie says aunt too! It really is cool isn't it?? :)

Chrissy - Like Raine said, I love the view!! Woohoo for having the entire 2nd floor to yourself! Will you end up using both rooms? You could have like a study, and then a relaxing area or something? :lol: I hate using tacks too, they always hurt my fingers! I used to use blu-tak instead. If you are able to, I would love to see more pics of your house!

Amy - Hey there! I hope you enjoy your busy day today!

Well I guess I better get ready to go back to work... Catch you later all :)
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Hi Ladies ~ Just wanted to drop by real quick to say hello. :wave: :hello: :wave:

Thanks for all ya'lls input on 'keeping up', I will be back with a 'mega-post' soon. Hopefully tonight after the kids are in bed and fast asleep.

But I don't wanna leave without a quick note to Caryn ~ Hope you aren't too bummed out today... Was thinking about ya when my hubs told me the score last night. I've noticed a few types of fans. My mom, gets really into yells (sounds more like a shreek to be quite honest) and stomps at the TV but, a few hours she back to her normal disposition. My husband takes is a bit more personal. Other people I noticed when I was working, will still be bummed on Monday from a Saturday game. Hope this is not too hard on you and that you will 'recover' ;) quickly. They obviously had a great two years. Maybe the third time will be charm, yeah?

Alrighty be back soon.

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey, Jaclyn. The view is sooo pretty at night with all of the lights. I tried to take a picture but the lights were all streaky. I'll try again tonight and post tomorrow. Well, there's 3 bedrooms up here. My mom gave me permission to use one as my study/office area, but I just feel more comfortable doing everything in my bedroom so I just kept my desk and things in here. Eventually when money is right we'll probably furnish them and use them as spare bedrooms/storage.