I thought audit season would last at least 2 weeks but were almost halfway already. Things are doing great and smooth sailing so far. If it continue we'll be done by the end of the week or early next week. Then FS and all the materials will be shipped to the external auditor, filled in the BIR and that's goodbye to 2010 calendar year
. The best part is that our CFO (that would be my boss's boss
) told us we're not required at the office at our usual time. Can you all believe he told us to come to work tomorrow at least 2 hours late and that would be perfectly fine because he and the VP needs our work station. And since I'm an obedient employee (I'd like to think I am
), I would be taking full advantage of that. That means 2 more hours of sleep
- You celebrated Mother's Day already in the UK??? That's a month earlier, ours is the same in the US. Sometime in May. My baby niece also can speak the word "tita", which is the Filipino word for aunt. I thought it was the sweetest word, I just about melt every time she see's me and would call me aunt with the biggest smile on her little face.Amy
- Love your new banner. Isn't Tammy
- Hooray for summer finally hitting Holland. Glad you enjoy your weekend at the beach. I love Rob in black suit too. Susie
- I toss the shirt at the back of my closet. I hope never to see it again, but I thought for one moment it was funny. It was the first time I received a gag gift from the said male cousin, like I said boys
- Yes it's a year end audit. We usually takes care of all the working paper and the pro forma BS and FS before it was sent to an external auditor. Hopefully we'll be done on our end by Friday or Monday next week. Lulu
- I'm glad you see the humor in the gag gift. I find it a little bit funny after the shock subsides. I'll never wear the shirt though
. Boys are weird, I've grown up surrounded by boys too having 2 elder brothers. They have a twisted sense of humor. Caryn
- Congrats to your team winning and qualifying for the champs. Desiree
Thanks for dropping by. We miss you.Chrissy
- I see you...
to everyone else I've miss.
Have an extra hour to read FF before I go to bed.